12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not really even possible to have a helmet unless you could totally just remove the head sculpt, right? Don't expect a helmet.

It's not really even possible to have a helmet unless you could totally just remove the head sculpt, right? Don't expect a helmet.

If the neck is just like HT's current 2 jointed neck, heads are easily removed, it's a simple large ball joint.

kap8_53.jpg

kap8_38.jpg

Figure looks nothing like this.

Great Job SS! :rolleyes:

;)

Anybody got any images of General Kenobi from the comic and cartoon to compar to, a challenge maybe?

kenobiarmor1xg0.jpg

kenobiarmor2dl2.jpg

kenobiarmor3cq8.jpg

kenobiarmor4ce8.jpg

kenobiarmor5gb8.jpg

kenobiarmor6mp2.jpg

What a great surprise with this one. Not only is it Obi-Wan Kenobi but he is in his clone armor - how cool is that. This one will be mine - I can almost feel it.
I wonder if we will get more Jedi Generals after Kenobi?

I guarantee that you'll see more Jedi Generals especially modeled after the show if they are going this route. My question is will I get a Clone Wars Anakin and Clone Wars Obi as well as Yoda and Mace with their costuming mimicking the show itself...

Yoda looks the same.

I noticed the SSC figure has a brown suit like the show.

Well, if the heads are easy to remove, then I guess a helmeted sculpt is possible.

Geez, they can release expansion packs with just heads.

Interesting how inconsisten CW cartoon is, some shots have a tie between the two shoulder connections for the cape, others don't.

Ok, wait wait wait, this Obi supposed to look like the cartoon Obi in armor?? I thought we were going to be getting the prequel movie line of figures. Or did SSC already put all of them out??

Please don't kill this noob, I never bought any of the SSC SW figures, just other SSC stuff.

Interesting how inconsisten CW cartoon is, some shots have a tie between the two shoulder connections for the cape, others don't.

Too bad it's not on the 1/6. Maybe they could put it on? If not, it's a very simple mod.

People are still thinking Sideshow won't do fully armored characters.

So we'll only get stormtroopers with Luke and Han heads. :lol

:rolleyes:

Ok, wait wait wait, this Obi supposed to look like the cartoon Obi in armor?? I thought we were going to be getting the prequel movie line of figures. Or did SSC already put all of them out??

Please don't kill this noob, I never bought any of the SSC SW figures, just other SSC stuff.

You now must die!!! :lol

Yes, this is the clone wars Obi but with a "real world" look and not an animated look. SS is far from done with prequel figs.

Ok, just making sure. As I cannot really get my hands on the previous SSC SW figures, as they are so popluar, I really want to start collecting the new lines of SW stuff they are putting out.

So there's no chance that SS will do a Jedi General Obi WITH an cartoony styled head? I think I'd like that also, like as an exclusive bonus or something.

Looks like you boys and girls had fun while I was at practice.

I'm pretty sure the SDCC dialogue included that the collaboration included adult bodies but the first was the child size. As neither company had one, it was more beneficial for both parties to develop that one first. These other bodies are likely to be exclusive to Sideshow, and therefore doesn't benefit Hot Toys much.

You'd be correct sir.

I don't even think a vader could top this announcement for me i love this look.(not unless his belt and chestplate actually lit up)

Back