12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, what? They are? I don't own any HT figures so I'm out of the loop about the softness. That's awesome, if true!

Hot Toys uses a rubber layer around their female base bodies to hide joints with tight fitting outfits and the breasts are part of the rubber.

user624_1160962012a.jpg

Hot Toys uses a rubber layer around their female base bodies to hide joints with tight fitting outfits and the breasts are part of the rubber.

Nice! Maybe SS will go a step farther and include some silicone. :lol

I'm not trying to be negative, I just really have zero interest in a clone wars Obi-wan. I'm actually surprised so many people seem to be happy with it, but whatever, I'll save money and others will get a figure they want.

Can someone link me to the backstage pass i'm stupid and can't find it?

If you go to the video section of the Toy Fair page, there's a section on the page with the small product thumbnails, if you click on any of them it brings up a backstage video for the product, I didn't catch onto that at first yesterday either.

If you go to the video section of the Toy Fair page, there's a section on the page with the small product thumbnails, if you click on any of them it brings up a backstage video for the product, I didn't catch onto that at first yesterday either.

got it!!:chew

Back