12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES this is wonderful.... and with very little custimization I will have OBI wan set from TPM to ANH... (well I guess I might need a Ghost Obi version) Wooo hooo, definetly need to order 2.

The figure looks awesome, but it's a huge giant pass for me. Ugh, what a crappy choice? I'm happy for whoever wants it, but I'd rather have someone they didn't do it or least something from one of the films.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Can't please everyone... well with that I need to feed. See you losers later :rock

Some people here are talking about a new body on this figure. Has this been confirmed or are they just assuming? As far as the cost, it will mean the difference between getting an exclusive and regular(like I usually do) and just the exclusive. Hopefully, it doesn't go over $100. BTW, someone mentioned Leia Boush's helmet being interchangeable. I have the exclusive unopened and thought there was an actual helmet that fits atop her head but is it a head swap with the helmet?

Some people here are talking about a new body on this figure. Has this been confirmed or are they just assuming? As far as the cost, it will mean the difference between getting an exclusive and regular(like I usually do) and just the exclusive. Hopefully, it doesn't go over $100. BTW, someone mentioned Leia Boush's helmet being interchangeable. I have the exclusive unopened and thought there was an actual helmet that fits atop her head but is it a head swap with the helmet?

Its on a body specificly designed for armored characters... said that in the video.

"Here lies the Medicom Star Wars line,kicked into oblivion by SSC"
A couple of months ago I'd never have expected to be saying that but I guess that says a lot about what SSC have done in that time. They still have a good way to go before they are the best 1/6 figure producer overall but as far as Star Wars goes there is no question. Medicom may as well release Maul and Wicket and then pack it in as there's next to no chance they'll step up their game in a similar manner. Aside from Yoda all my Medicom figures are now going on ebay as I'm now confident that an SSC Stormtroopers and the Fetts will be superior and with the forthcoming release of the new bodies I may even go back and get some of the previous figures and switch them onto the new body.
SSC, you have just got yourself a customer back.

Body is 100% a new body for armor. SS confirmed in the video. Helmet does not go over her head, it's an adapter piece that swaps with the Leia portrait.

"Here lies the Medicom Star Wars line,kicked into oblivion by SSC"
Acouple of months ago I'd never have expected to be saying that but I guess that says a lot about what SSC have done in that time. They still have a good way to go before they are the best 1/6 figure producer overall but as far as Star Wars goes there is no question. Medicom may as well release Maul and Wicket and then pack it in as there's next to no chance they'll step up their game in a similar manner. Aside from Yoda all my Medicom figures are now going on ebay as I'm now confident that an SSC Stormtroopers and the Fetts will be superior and with the forthcoming release of the new bodies I may even go back and get some of the previous figures that I passed up and switch them onto the new body.
SSC, you have just got yourself a customer back.

Ahhh, the true power of this figure revealed.

As for your plan, you may not be able to put old figures on the new body, until we see the mechanics of the new body, there's no telling if conversion is possible.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

On a different note, since there is nerd blank flying everywhere over this doll, I really hope Sideshow retools the female body and makes the breasts soft like the female Hot Toys figures. :monkey1

Nerd Blank is Everywhere! :lol

I got some on my shoe.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

On a different note, since there is nerd blank flying everywhere over this doll, I really hope Sideshow retools the female body and makes the breasts soft like the female Hot Toys figures. :monkey1

wait, what? They are? I don't own any HT figures so I'm out of the loop about the softness. That's awesome, if true!

Ahhh, the true power of this figure revealed.

As for your plan, you may not be able to put old figures on the new body, until we see the mechanics of the new body, there's no telling if conversion is possible.

Yes, the power of SS is truly unmatchable. :rock

Back