12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gross to me when geeks are this happy. Kind of like seeing couples that just got together and can't keep their hands to themselves. Barf. :monkey4:monkey4

obibsv2.jpg

This picture looks as though he is part of a redneck trailer park rock band. :rotfl

GIVE HIM ANOTHER BEER SKIDBOOT!!

I'll badmouth it..

Thank God that exclusive piece is a piece of crap that way it'll be all the more easier to just get a cheaper, regular version from someone OTHER than Sideshow. :chew

:rock:chew:rock:chew:rock:chew

AWSOME NEWS!!!!! Will mos def get him on friday. Just hope it's not too crowed since i'm going to the movie too.

As Badmoon said... Dance *****!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just saw this on the main page and I gotta say that this is an amazing piece of work. Always liked the cloned obi, and was sadden that I missed the 3 3/4 version its first time around.

The armor and outfit on it look great, but the headsculpt looks amazing. I know Im gonna be wanting atleast 1 of these baddies, but prob be at work when it goes for preorder. and looking at all the post's here already its gonna be sold out before I get home.

lots of excitement for clone obi. sculpt looks great. and now that ss has proven they can make an armored figure... R2D2 and C3PO PLEASE!!!!!

the droids NEED to be done in 1/6!!!!!

The figure looks awesome, but it's a huge giant pass for me. Ugh, what a crappy choice? I'm happy for whoever wants it, but I'd rather have someone they didn't do it or least something from one of the films.

I really hope they made both male and female armor bodies. That would rock pretty hard! :rock:rock:rock

The figure looks awesome, but it's a huge giant pass for me. Ugh, what a crappy choice? I'm happy for whoever wants it, but I'd rather have someone they didn't do it or least something from one of the films.

Here you go Rory,
:lol

Back