12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really not an issue in person for me... sure a repaint from Josh makes it look 10X better, but for a production figure its great.

Got General Kenobi for Christmas, he's pretty damn sweet, aside from loose joints and the fact that his ankle joint snapped off :/

generalkenobi.jpg

Was dissapointed that his box was a single flap old style box insead of the two side box, but ah well.

Fantastic photos magnuz !!!!!!!!!! My exclusive general arrives in a few days !!!!!
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:monkey5

Hi from Istanbul,
This is my first 12" custom work.

Colors; armor and robe enamel model paints, face and hairs winston newton oil colors and enamel model paints.

OCW231.jpg

OCW221.jpg

OCW201.jpg

OCW211.jpg

OCW241.jpg

OCW30.jpg

OCW32.jpg

OCW34.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic Work Jedi. He does look a little blonde, but man, that is so much better than the original head paint. That eye shadow still drives me nuts!:banghead

great weathering, jedi....got him looking like he's been in quite the battle.

the face looks good...try some photos with some extreme lighting (shadows) and see how that looks...pretty good I'd bet with the contrast you've created...

Can anyone let me know what the neck/head joint looks like on the armored body? Im wondering if Hot Toys heads can be easily swappable on it without looking awkward

Hey folks,

I've asked this in the customs section but i figured i'd ask this here too...

I'm breaking down my Kenobi to fix his broken shoulders, and i was wondering how folks have seperated the two halves of his chest and mid section armors...its annoying the seven shades out of me...

SJ

Hey folks,

I'm breaking down my Kenobi to fix his broken shoulders, and i was wondering how folks have seperated the two halves of his chest and mid section armors...its annoying the seven shades out of me...

SJ

I asked this myself a while back. I was told to heat up the seems and cut into it with an exacto knife. There is no way to remove the armor with out taking a knife to it (or so I was told).

Can anyone let me know what the neck/head joint looks like on the armored body? Im wondering if Hot Toys heads can be easily swappable on it without looking awkward

YUP!

Hey folks,

SJ

Take a razor blade to one of the seams under his arms and then slide it off.

Back