12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught this one at my LCS today, I guess it had just arrived. I was a tad disappointing with the cloth outfit, and the likeness was a little odd, the face and eyes seemed to have a reddish hue. Made old Obi Wan look like an alcoholic.

On a more positive note the armor looked great. Im hoping they have an opened one on display soon, so I can make a better assessment because this is first figure that drew me towards the 1/6 SW line

Just got an email from SS, seems like my waitlist wont convert.

Date: October 9, 2008
Subject: Regarding your Obi-Wan Kenobi: General – Clone Wars – Exclusive (#21751) wait list reservation.

Dear Star Wars Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your Wait List Reservation for the Obi-Wan Kenobi: General – Clone Wars – Exclusive (#21751.)

At this time, very few items have become available to the wait list through cancellations and credit card declines. However, we will continue to keep this list open in the hopes that stock may become available.

When did you place your order?

Yeah, people have been getting that message. Seems the waitlist wasn't as good on this one as people hoped. I'm surprised w/how many here were canceling.

It will take a couple of weeks for my General Obi-Wan to arrive. SS just emailed me to inform that they will be combining my Obi-Wan shipment with GTG to help me save on freight costs.

Actually, I had wanted to email them to do just that since my orders are on international shipping and freight cost is usually quite expensive. SS has instead taken the correct initiative to do that for me without me having to inform them. That is real good Customer Service! Many thanks to the CS and Shipping Dept guys at SS! You guys are great!!

What the hell?
I haven't got my shipping notice yet.
Should I be nervous? :confused:
:chew

No, I think the email notices are just a bit quicker than the shipping department can keep up with.

Looks like mine'll be shipping soon, I got an email about an issue with my shipping address, I use my office but for some reason the company name wasn't with the order so they couldn't process it until getting that fixed.

Last edited:
Normally they get peoples accounts charged and orders shipped at a pretty fast pace but the shipping dept must be pretty swamped with various product. Usually they charge accounts and get orders out at a pretty fast pace. Since Tuesday only 1 person on average a day has reported there order has shipped each day and none since Monday on Rebelscum.

People have started to report that they have been charged on a more regular basis so that has picked up at least . I was charged on Tuesday and am still waiting for mine to go out. With them supposedly starting processing regular orders today hopefully they will start really getting the EX orders out tonight.

The SSC website does say that once your charged that within 72 hours your order is supposed to ship which would be today for me.

I'm going to give it until Tuesday evening for my order to go out , which will be a week since I have been charged . At that point if it hasn't I'll call CS the next day and ask what the hold up is and if they can have my order finally ship. Most likely though most of our orders will be shipped by then.
I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come with the shipping orders.

Last edited:
Man if the shipping department is swamped now just wait until November... We may not see some stuff until December just because of pure overload. But then I reckon that would help alot of us out. :lol

Yep, still no notice. But at least I'm no longer just processing.

At least now its ready to go for you! Its one sweet figure from the pics I've seen! I'm very excited about getting him! Which is why I'm being a impatient. Then again stuff usually does go out alot faster.

Theres alot of good stuff coming out in the next few months that I have too
look forward too . Eespecially the Fleet Trooper, Stormtroopers, Indy, Utapua Clone , and Vader.

Almost had a heart attack, went to log in to my sideshow account and it said it couldn't find me. :horror But then I realized I used my e-mail like when logging in to the newsletter instead of user name. I wish they would use the same for both. Anyway, mine says shipping soon. :woo

Sounds like they are rolling now on charging accounts! Hopefully that means the same on the shipping side as well. I do think we'll start to see more go out tonight and Monday with the Regular version begining to process today.

Almost had a heart attack, went to log in to my sideshow account and it said it couldn't find me. :horror But then I realized I used my e-mail like when logging in to the newsletter instead of user name. I wish they would use the same for both. Anyway, mine says shipping soon. :woo

Glad that didn't happen too you during a PPO! That would suck! Would be nice if it was the same for both! Glad you got charged!

Back