12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I LOVE the sculpt on Obi-Wan, I understand the excitement over the new armored body! this bodes well for Star Wars fans...of course...but could this also bode well for other lines...like GI Joe, LORD OF THE RINGS, and other in terms of the new body and ARMOR? Me thinks yes...can you imagine Gondorian Knights, Prologue Elves?

I am excited for you Star Wars fans, but even more excited for the potential that this awesome figure reveals!

Geb

While I LOVE the sculpt on Obi-Wan, I understand the excitement over the new armored body! this bodes well for Star Wars fans...of course...but could this also bode well for other lines...like GI Joe, LORD OF THE RINGS, and other in terms of the new body and ARMOR? Me thinks yes...can you imagine Gondorian Knights, Prologue Elves?

I am excited for you Star Wars fans, but even more excited for the potential that this awesome figure reveals!

Geb

you're absolutely right and the next thing I want is For Sideshow to incorporate a muscular body a la Hot Toys for their Joe line.

No freaking way am i going to miss this figure! Waaaaaaaay cool! Now this is something i would kill for! Way to go SS!:monkey5:monkey5

........and it's on the new body :chew
NO!! It's on a new body especially designed for Star Wars armored characters according to the Backstage Pass video... that doesn't mean the "new" body everyone has been talking about for regular figures!

NO!! It's on a new body especially designed for Star Wars armored characters according to the Backstage Pass video... that doesn't mean the "new" body everyone has been talking about for regular figures!

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!!!!

same thing.....I am right, it is a new body though :lol

on a thread full of positives, you had to smack me down eh? :rolleyes::lol

I caught that too.. which I think means they have an armor body AND a new standard body unless they are one in the same. We know Indy has a new body and now Obi Wan, and I would venture to say Gandalf because of the sculpt.

Sideshow Haters...

owned-tank.jpg

This ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Do you cats think that this could possibly be the first male body with an interchangeable head like Boussh? I wonder if it will come with the Clone helmet or lance? Not a deal breaker if it doesn't, but it would be cool.

This ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Do you cats think that this could possibly be the first male body with an interchangeable head like Boussh? I wonder if it will come with the Clone helmet or lance? Not a deal breaker if it doesn't, but it would be cool.

OOOoooh! Good point! :monkey5

Back