12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine after placing the order in July???

I was a little disappointed the production shots weren't like the "sexed" up prototype shots so I was expecting a mediocre figure. It's actually a nice representation. Compare with the butt ugly Hasbro version from 1996. She'll stay in the box which is also nicely designed like the others in this line. :maul

I also have an R2-D2 from the Hasbro Action Collection so I may just attempt a photo from that scene as well.

I finally got my Leia, and what can I say? She's MUCH nicer than I had thought she might be. I was practically expecting a bobble-head with a dress that was falling apart, but she's great. This is just one of those figures that doesn't photograph that well. But in person, she's very nice, and the likeness is quite good as well. Not perfect maybe, but about 90% perfect in my eyes. She's such an iconic figure that I recommend anyone who was thinking of passing to give her a second thought.

The top is never opened. I think she might be thinking of the Ceremonial dress.

What I don't like about the current SS dress is that there's not enough material to bunch up around the waistline to create the folds... and the drape of the material doesn't allow for folds to hold. Her dress is like a curtain that is bunched up.

Also, it's too short so you can't create the blousy hang of the material over the belt. Finding the right material at this scale will be really hard. It has to be heavy enough to hang right but thin enough to feel and look almost sheer.

white silk?

Here is my Leia:

IMGP0111.jpg

Yeah my camera sucks. :eek:

More pics plez everyone.... I'm still waiting for mine.....

I finally pulled the trigger on this figure Sculpt is nice.The dress, the mismatch hands and the lack of a trigger finger for lack of better words sucks balls, but that blaster is sooooo awesomely detailed.

DSC00561.jpg

You could probably use an xacto knife to separate the trigger finger from the rest.

man those hands do look like they're from two different figures - and the face....whats with the yellow skin tone???? :monkey1

It's just this picture. She has a normal skin tone.

What? I think she's been generally accepted as having a yellowish skin tone compared to other figures. Most people just aren't overly displeased by it, but its definately there.

Back