• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100 GREATEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN by Easton Press

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Near mint and unread condition, binding is tight, gold page edging are shiny, endleaves and satin ribbon page marker is mint.

The Easton Press is a world-leader in the design and development of fine leather-bound books, stamped on the spine with 22kt gold. For nearly three decades, they have been serving the needs of collectors to acquire luxurious volumes of lasting meaning, beauty and importance. They take great pride and pleasure in presenting collectors and enthusiasts with a wide variety of heirloom editions, made to exacting standards and meant to be cherished for generations of readers.

Easton Press proudly presents the most renowned works of literature by history's greatest authors - in the most beautiful leather-bound editions that will be the cornerstone of your home library:

THE 100 GREATEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN.

Each book is bound in genuine leather and features 22kt gold accents. Each volume is magnificently illustrated and features moiré fabric end-sheets, gilded page-ends, and a satin-ribbon page marker

Link to auctions:

https://shop.ebay.com/tacitadark/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Happy bidding! :wave:wave

Thanks for posting whenever you put them up, unfortunately I've got (or don't want) all the ones you've had up so far. I'm keeping an eye on what you put up though.

Aww, damn, missed it. Totally forgot because I've been so busy. Congrats on the sell.

Last edited:
Back