10 movies that shouldn't be in your collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I guess most of yall took it as a troll thread. :lol
Maybe I should try to explain why I think these movies aren't worthy?

Brave
The Room
Catwoman
Mac and me
Godzilla's Revenge
Jason Goes to Hell
Dragonball Evolution
The Human Centipede
Les Misérables (2012)
Burton's Alice In Wonderland
"Brave" is one of the worst Pixar films to date.
Here's why: https://www.slashfilm.com/15-reasons-brave-doesnt-feel-like-pixar-film/

_

"The Room" is an incredibly entertaining bad film, but for some crazy reason people are buyin' the whole "it was intentional" crap. No, it is not. It's just one of the worst films ever created and you should not waste your money on it in any way.

_

"Catwoman". You know very well why. Do not try to pretend you don't.

_

Not only "Mac and me" is an E.T. rip-off but the worst 80's US film period. Confusing, tasteless and amoral film. It tries to be for kids but ends up bein' the complete oposite.

_

"Godzilla's Revenge". The worst G-movie to date. It's so bad I don't want to remember it... You better off findin' a review on the net - most of them are informative and none are possitive.

_

etc.

1. Any Matrix movie
2. Any Batman movie other than BB and TDK
3. Any Snyder movie
4. Any movie with Jai Courtney
5. AOTC
6. X-Men Origins and X-Men 3
7. IJATKOTCS
8. Any Transformers movie
9. Godfather 3
10. Tideland

While Brave isn't great, it's nowhere near as bad as the Cars movies.

Adam Sandler is not my humor.....way to childish , low brow , and crude.

Wifey loves it.......

I am a more black comedy (Quick Change, Snatch), or slap stick (DodgeBall) or my favorite satire ( Monty Python, Mel Brooks,)

Happy Gilmore and Water Boy are fine
You forgot "Billy Madison".
"Anger Management" is also fun but most of its comedy comes from everyone but Sandler despite him bein' the main character.

It breaks the rules as there are more than 10 but:

1) Mad Max (new one)
2) AoTC
3) Jason, Freddy or Micheal horror movies after the original
4) BTTF Trilogy
5) Superman 3 & 4
6) Batman with Val & George
7) The humorless stabs at popular films (Disaster Movie, Tooken, Epic movie, Meet the Spartans etc)
8) Love Guru (A lot of Myers movies actually)
9) Robocop 2,3 and new one
10) Godzilla remakes (Hollywood versions)

My collection is full of movies that should be there, and there isn't a single one that shouldn't.

Can I still post in this thread?

Several seasons of The Office and Seinfeld are on the shelf because the woman wanted them.

She's never watched them.

And they are worthless.

The shows are all over cable.

It's a shame it's only 10 allowed. I'd suggest any films with Adam Sandler, Jack Black and any with Daniel Radcliffe should be included.

It's a shame it's only 10 allowed. I'd suggest any films with Adam Sandler, Jack Black and any with Daniel Radcliffe should be included.

Well someone will ask....Harry Potter included?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...............Funny, as someone who makes a living screening a lot of indie and made-for-tv product - ALL of the stuff people are listing here are CLASSICS! :lol

This is tuff because I should not own many a film... But many are owned because they are part of a box set of a series (various Friday the 13th, nightmare, Halloween sequels etc... )

I do own the Resident Evil Series and I don't feel good about it at all.

Back