10,000 Posts! Thanks Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
10,000 Posts!​
Weird.....I never thought I would make it this far to be honest. What to post? I will lie if I said that I hadn't thought about it. I kinda think post counting is dumb to an EXTENT. However, not many can claim the 10,000 mark so STFU if you have a problem with my rant. Rory I am sure you hate these types of threads so please do not post here.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok so I guess thanks are in order. Why? Good question! Because you guys really have become a part of my life. Hell I even quit smoking with the help of you guys and gals. I consider most of you great friends and the rest well......just friends. It is weird to use the word friends. However, its true. Everyone I have met in person I have been instant friends with. I know it will be the case when I meet the rest of you.

That being said where to begin the individual thanks? First and foremost I must give a firm handshake to "The Brotherhood"! :rock My brothers in arms. Ok let's give this a shot and in no order mind you....DarthLoki, Kitfisto, Bagelsncheesey, IllJedi, McHavyck, Karma, OkSithlord, lcummins, ScoutSwordsman, DeeNice, Jen, Darth Caedus, IronFingaz, Spartan Rex, The Josh, Dark Artist, Night Creeper, Kain4521, Dunedain, P!TU, The Croft, Yippy K Aye.....Damn I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did then I apologize and just know deep down that you rule.

Next I would like to thank some of my Kurgan allies. I will start with the one that helped me bridge the gap. Yes you Chase aka King Darkness. I am sorry our friendship had to grow under such a bad circumstance. :monkey2 I am proud that we were able to get through things together. Pix or Marc has always been great to chat with. Bannister well I am not done yet. Hold your horses you chode. Hell I will even thank Shai for being well.....Shai. Galactiboy has always been a nice person to speak with as well. Anyways glad we made our peace and put stupid ^^^^ to bed. :duff

Hmmm......Teemu you are next bro. Thanks for letting me know just how scary the world can be. May the conspiracys be with you! :horror

Dave you mutha F'n rock! Thanks for putting up with my ^^^^ and setting me straight when I get out of line. I know I can be a moron but that is just me. I can't change who I am. LOL! I can't wait to share a nice cold beer with you in San Diego! :duff

Sideshow
This one is just about the most important. Sideshow without you we wouldn't have this site. I am proud to be able to collect your art and look forward to greater things from you. Keep up the good work! :rock

And to the rest of you that I failed to mention, I apologize. I think you all are fantastic! Thanks for making this the best board around.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Congrats dude! I don't think post counts persay mean much in themselves, but when you hit marks like this, it's nice to reflect on all the awesome stuff that's come from making so many comments around here. Sometimes a lot can happen between milestones too.

Congrats Keith! You are among my friends on this board and for that I appreciate you a ton. :)

it's been an honor being your friend and Brother.
congrats on the milestone!!

this Friday i'll raise a drink to toast it! :D

:duff

Congrats on a great milestone my brother :duff. I can't tell you how glad I am that we've met, along with the rest of the brotherhood. It's really made this place a second home.

I've always like you, even when you came into this board and quickly become Naysayer # 1 ....You've adjust over time and became a very funny dude....The Brotherhood crew are becoming cooler by the minute, and I like quite a few of you now..except for that Mchavyk guy, he's the rotten caca of the bunch.:monkey4....Anyway, congrats BM.

congrats ... :monkey1
238195983_5f0a820a74_o.sized.jpg

Congrats Keith! Looking forward to another 10,000 (******-free) posts! :D

(Yes, I know... I'm a Mod and shouldn't use that word... so sue me!)

Back