#1 Most Wanted Surprise Per License: Sideshow PF Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perhaps those of you wishing for LOTR/Hobbit stuff didn't get the notice.....the line is dead! dead I tell ya! Otherwise though, besides a legit Spiderman pf and a new 1/4 Venom, I have everything I could possibly want unless they got a Guyver license.

Not sure if LotR has been confirmed dead (hopefully not until we get an Arwen). Saruman is still coming out. However it is somewhat revealing that SS has not put up any Hobbit figs. Other than WETA the offerings have been pretty light even after three movies. SS should have just done 1:4 busts. That's how I plan to supplement the PF line if need be. Maybe Asmus will come through with their 1:6 figure line, but will depend on sales. They are doing a Tauriel from the Hobbit, but taking on 12 Dwarves of varying heights and morphologies doesn't sound like the easiest thing in the world.

Any Victoria Secret Angels...Alessandra or Candice would be a good start.

Could you imagine? The demo overlap is probably pretty good, but I could see a bunch of guys getting :thwak on the head by their wives or girlfriends trying to bring something like that home for display.

DC: swamp thing
Marvel: juggernaut, venom, iron fist, iron man mk3 or mk7,
Lotr: aragorn weathertop

There's only one licence I'm desperate for SS to pick up and its these guys

aed05218f03bf029c3f1114566e584ef.jpg

Back