Action Figure 1/6th THREEA figure of Dog from Half-Life 2.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TetraVaal

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before. I searched the forum and couldn't find a thread for it.

Anyway, this teaser was posted on Ashley Wood's IG account last March.

dog.PNG

CWZ47YMVAAETQXJ.png

Sorry if this has been posted before. I searched the forum and couldn't find a thread for it.

Anyway, this teaser was posted on Ashley Wood's IG account last March.

CWZ47YMVAAETQXJ.png

If they did Freeman 1st Dog and other characters like G-Man, Barney, Alex etc may sell well. but they choose Dog of all characters.

I have been wondering about the status of this guy. Dog is one of my favorite AI characters so I am on board. Though it would be ideal to also have a freeman to go with him of course.

They will do Freeman for sure. I mean, after Dead Space and Mass Effect, Why not?

If they did Freeman 1st Dog and other characters like G-Man, Barney, Alex etc may sell well. but they choose Dog of all characters.
Lol! I was thinking the same thing. :hi5:
I can remember Gordon Freeman, G man, and Barney. Couldn't tell you who Dog is. As a matter of fact, before opening this thread, I read the title and began thinking back... I don't recall ever seeing a dog (canine) I the game. :lol

Dog is awesome, though.

As another user mentioned, easily one of my favorite AI characters in a video game ever.

Dont mind potato, his comments are usually so ridonkulous that people just tend to ignore him as if he wasnt there.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Dog is awesome, though.

As another user mentioned, easily one of my favorite AI characters in a video game ever.

Atlas & P-Body are more memorable, even though they are from another game, sometimes i get mistaken them with Dog. I only recall few moments where Dog comes in to rescue Freeman in a wreck to provide cover, but i think the only non-scripted moments is when you try to kick a ball at him? There are, many more A.I characters that's more memorable & likable in video game history, like Metal Gear mk-II, the robot in Borderland, and those Deus Ex A.Is. Even the droids in Alien Isolation & Binary Domain even though they are creepy. Dog stands out for it's size and being pet like that's all.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. :hi5:
I can remember Gordon Freeman, G man, and Barney. Couldn't tell you who Dog is. As a matter of fact, before opening this thread, I read the title and began thinking back... I don't recall ever seeing a dog (canine) I the game. :lol

HL1 had more memorable characters including enemies, because back then technology were lower so you can't add much SFX or voice on each character, they had to be abit like Charlie Chaplin to get remembered, most friendlies only show up for a brief moment, only Alex is memorable because she were on the screen for alot longer. Hope they do a few scientists, those folks are cute, though some combine soldiers wouldn't hurt.

they made dog to big, also they could have made the soldiers/scientists and that would have been cool with alien accessories

Back