1/6th Scale Tim Drake Robin customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I might have solved my split-toe boot problem. :) Should know for sure in about 3 weeks or so. Will update with pics if so!

Sallah

Guys...That is our Robin Yes...I am currently making changes for Custom I am doing...The details in the shirt, cape, and pockets on the gloves and sleeves will all be there...Oh and robin will have removeable mask.
robincomplete.jpg

For a smoother look have you thought about using matte milliskin for leggings, and sleeves.

Finally managed to get Robin some proper "ninja-style" boots... So I think this one is as far as I can take it. :)

Can't wait for SS Batman to arrive so I can re-unite the Dynamic Duo!

Sallah

That custom is seriously great, Sallah! Just saw the video review of it on youtube. Tried to contact Moe here, but his inbox is full at the moment.

Damian Wayne is probably my favorite Robin because of his more unhinged nature, but I've liked just about every version of Robin since I was a little kid watching BTAS. I'd love to do a similar custom to your Tim Drake to go along with my Dead End Batman, and it might be a long time before Sideshow makes one.

Back