1/6th scale Predator figure. Custom Painted by yours truly.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlesko

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys. This is a 1/6th scale resin kit sculpted by Apikitt Highway. I built and painted it. I used many various airbrush paints, oil washes, metallic wax paint and a few other techniques i cannot remember. It is a commission for a client. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Predator Figure 1.jpg
    Predator Figure 1.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Predator Figure 2.jpg
    Predator Figure 2.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Predator Figure 3.jpg
    Predator Figure 3.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Predator Figure 4.jpg
    Predator Figure 4.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Predator Figure 5.jpg
    Predator Figure 5.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Predator Figure 6.jpg
    Predator Figure 6.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Predator Figure 7.jpg
    Predator Figure 7.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 109
No problem, it's excellent, lots of subtle details that really bring it to life.. How did you find the kits fit and quality over all? There's a couple I'm thinking if buying from him myself.

The kit is gorgeous. Great casting. Hardly any cleanup. Highly recommended. One of the best kits ive built from an independent producer. The dreadlocks were a lot of work. I ended up drilling a hold for each one and using florist pins to pin each one. Took a while but theyre nice and solid.

The kit is gorgeous. Great casting. Hardly any cleanup. Highly recommended. One of the best kits ive built from an independent producer. The dreadlocks were a lot of work. I ended up drilling a hold for each one and using florist pins to pin each one. Took a while but theyre nice and solid.

Cool, I love his female Engineer with xeno's, and his new 1/4 Engineer looks pretty awesome also, I may have to treat myself..

Back