1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking of adding some clear nail polish to the piston to tighten the joint. But the socket is so deep Im not sure it would make any difference

Just got mine opened up, its been sitting around for awhile. Soooo if your like me, the figure stand that came with this totally amazing figure, seemed insufficient, seemed like the figure was going to tip forward and fall !!! :panic: But likely I had a IM3 test stand just not doing anything and WOW wow wow, I think it really fits this figure, not only is the base huge so is grievous making it a great companion stand, pair it with a AC adapter and it makes for a great piece you can leave plugged in and lit without having to worry about batteries, check out these photos :) Still just can't believe how amazing this figure looks set up, I had my doubts when i saw it in the foam insert but its such a great figure....

image.jpg

just recieved!!
awesome figure, it's way better than prototype
picture

I finally snapped and pulled the trigger on this guy. Thanks a lot for all the great pics that convinced me! :lol. Went with AE. $245 shipped isn't too bad at all.

Finally gotten mine. I am totally happy with this figure. But I am concern whether will the rubber deteriorate and eventual rusting of metal parts.

Wow -- archived already!? The majority of regulars hasn't even shipped yet, right?

Weird to have a waitlist available when you can't actually find it on the site (unless you're a regular and know their tricks). Is that standard practice for SS?

Aside from the pipings in his neck what other parts are rubber? is the green gut container in his chest made of rubber or transparent plastic?
Finally gotten mine. I am totally happy with this figure. But I am concern whether will the rubber deteriorate and eventual rusting of metal parts.

My super long wait for this AMAZING FIGURE is OVER! Just a Great figure AMAZING Presence worth every republic credit.
Some quick pic's

Back