1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else thinking that this is Grievous on the right side of the image?

splash-new-products.jpg

looks more like a rancor...............:monkey3

I really like to have him with at least a couple of his guards! So, here's to hoping!

Damn, I was thinking an image was being shown.

Didn't we already have a lot of confirmation that Grievous was close to being done, just not 100% if he would be at SDCC?

Damn, I was thinking an image was being shown.

Didn't we already have a lot of confirmation that Grievous was close to being done, just not 100% if he would be at SDCC?

judging from the HTxSS article, I think it's now confirmed that we'll see Grievous at SDCC

judging from the HTxSS article, I think it's now confirmed that we'll see Grievous at SDCC

Right, I just meant I was hoping the new thread would also contain photos. But totally understand that his is now "official" about it being at SDCC... just thinking we had "officially" known about the figure for some time.

So is this and Fett just being teased? I don't see any preorder items for tomorrow that match this... just the Luke DX maybe.

I'm not sure I can hold it long enough to wait until the weeks following the con to order these.

I can't wait to see what he looks like. If IG-88 is anything to go by he'll be stellar. I'm curious to see if the environment bases are a new standard for 1/6 from here on. IG-88 and Boba both have light-up bases, will the General??

You know they're coming, though. Probably not now (at SDCC), but they have to be in development already. Pieces like those are exactly why Sideshow needs Hot Toys joint 1:6 engineering/dev talent.

IG-88 is all SSC. I don't know that they need HT for the droids or Grevious - but if it's a collaboration, great!

Back