1/6th Lin Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huuuuummm thats it then... all decided now know which project I am gonna do next, after the cantina booth....... :) not a sandcrawler BTW

Very cool! I was trying to follow this at work, but "the man" is watching and I was in and out. Since I'm late to the party (just joined a few weeks ago), how many 1/6 Star Wars custom figures do you have? Have they ever been all lined up in a group shot? I'm LOVING R5-D4 big time. Keep up the great work!

Dorgs, you know, I know, we all know... You need start a modular internal Falcon diorama set.
Start with a Dejarik table, and create that section around it. Them there's the cockpit, landing ramp, smugglers compartments... Keep each piece small enough to display nicely on it's own, but be able to combine sections to give you one mutha of a diorama!

And when your finished with it, give it to me - ;-)

Well, I suspect it is!:D (it was anyway)

I have to admit the last couple comments got me thinking HMMMMMMM! Am I up to the challenge? Do I have the intestinal fortitude? Maybe... So last night I start googling pics for a 1/6 Falcon cockpit and lo and behold what do I see 1st thing this a.m.? Listen Dog. I don't know you from Adam, but great minds think alike!!!! I may have to resort to plans B or C now. I'm not strong enough to take the Emperor all by myself.:lol I'm just a measly Padawan.

Sorry for hijacking the LIN Droid thread. I've said my piece about that. Awesome all day long! Now I'll have to head over to that other thread and follow the WIP! You da man.

Back