1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean , what environment do you guys want?

Tell me something that hasn’t been done?

Rural suburbs? They have hit every possible habitat.....

You're often the voice of dissent, but you have to be kidding here right?

I'll post just a few examples of the almost endless possibilities you could come up with (and these are all real places, not imaginary):

b8yk8bj7dk601.jpg

clouds_landscapes_rocks_california_lakes_skyscapes_bing_1920x1080_65007.jpg

Amazing-Landscapes-of-the-World.jpg

4.MorondavaMadagascar_thumb.jpg

amazing-vietnam.jpg.jpg

unb-land-background-10.jpg

Wor Gar the scout locator !! What an awesome job that would be huh !

Where is that last one ? Don't think i've ever seen it.

Don't forget Australia. Just a couple that come to mind. But yes, there are plenty of awesome locations. Rogue One did it right. Going to that black sand beach in Iceland.

Pinnacles-Arvo-Pano.jpg

5-Reasons-to-Visit-the-Bungle-Bungles-3.jpg

purnululu-national-park-bungle-bungles-260nw-559335664.jpg

Ain't it the truth. I just went to Cabo last month for the first time in my life. I definitely want to collect vacations now as much as dolls.

I love that top one, Hoody.

Mmm methinks most folks would call all of those done...

Water world check
Snow world check
Mountain world check....

I get what your saying thou, more diversity in each world....that would be good....

After all Hoth was a white out mostly. I think the idea of snow/water/desert PLANET is the problem. What we need is planets with interesting areas....

Personally my favorites have been Coruscant and Kashyyk.

Dagobah was also cool in the sense it was practical.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Mmm methinks most folks would call all of those done...

Water world check
Snow world check
Mountain world check....

I really can't get passed this... despite the backhanded "OK maybe" in the rest of your post.

Considering "ice world" done, for example, because you saw some snow on Hoth is a really narrow view of the kinds of scapes possible in a frozen, icy, or cold zone. Any planet with a tree is now 'done' because of Endor? This is the kind of lack of creative thinking that I attribute to the Disney committees.

I really can't get passed this... despite the backhanded "OK maybe" in the rest of your post.

Considering "ice world" done, for example, because you saw some snow on Hoth is a really narrow view of the kinds of scapes possible in a frozen, icy, or cold zone. Any planet with a tree is now 'done' because of Endor? This is the kind of lack of creative thinking that I attribute to the Disney committees.

Thats exactly my point. They do think that way, as do alot of cynical fans.....

Take any of your pics, which are great by the way, and alot of fans would say....thats just a snow world or mountain world.

Look at all the flack they got for the beach scenes in RO. I thought it was great, but alot fans thought it wasn’t SW.

I think a world like this would bring more criticism than accolades....

I would like to see it however.

s-l300.jpg

Honestly, Scariff is the one single location that stands out in all 4 of the Disney Wars movies. It was totally unlike anything we'd seen before. And wholly distinctive.

Does the beach count as "Tatooine desert"... does the sea count as "Kamino"... does the jungle count as "Yavin's moon"?

I still think an "underwater world" has not been utilized to its fullest on a Star Wars movie. Nor craggy mountains high in the sky. Nor a true 'jungle scape'. Just because they've been hinted at doesn't mean that a different weather pattern or no fog or rain wouldn't change the look dramatically.

I like that unusual moonscape you posted as well. Given what they can do with CGI, I'm shocked we haven't been blown away with some real incredible and completely fantastic landscapes beyond imagination.

Imagination seems to be what's in short supply here, not possibilities.

Wouldn’t you think hordes of fans would cry...THIS IS NOT STAR TREK!!!

Most folks want more of the same...and the studios give to them....if the do otherwise, its blasphemy!

I would like to see more world building as well....we do not need any more cantina scenes....

Ain't it the truth. I just went to Cabo last month for the first time in my life. I definitely want to collect vacations now as much as dolls.

I love that top one, Hoody.

I’ve done a fair share of traveling for a few year... dollies much cheaper :)

You know the problem is we dont have a MCQuarrie.....and probably wont ever again

Wish HT or sideshow would do some OT rebel pilots.... or someone would do custom helmets. Did anyone ever?
Though he looks nice, I don’t wanna have to get this to get me some pilots.

Wish HT or sideshow would do some OT rebel pilots.... or someone would do custom helmets. Did anyone ever?
Though he looks nice, I don’t wanna have to get this to get me some pilots.
I mean if they can’t even make Poe yet, I’m not holding my breath

Well since Star Wars doesn't really attract hordes of fans anymore, what do they have to worry about? :)

Maybe they'll actually make more fans.
Only when they don’t advertise it and have a bad release date.

Maybe HT is waiting for Poe to actually do something of consequence in one of these Star Wars movies.

Hard to argue that he didn't do anything of consequence in TFA. Of course TLJ then had him turn around and pretty much help the FO wipe out 90% of the Resistance so I guess it's a wash, lol.

I mean if they can’t even make Poe yet, I’m not holding my breath

This guy has very little chance of being made.

The ST stuff, bar the nostalgia of older versions of the OT characters, just aren't wanted.

If we can't get the likes of the much desired Death Star Trooper, or Endor Leia, Baze and the Tank Driver (figures that are often requested that have been revealed), then Poe has no chance.

Back