1/6th Hot Toys OT Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next trooper, hopefully Sideshow will get a version of it with a different stand or something...

Well i did want to collect every OT HT figure but i guess since this is neither in the EU or the movies i am good right? Right??

tumblr_m7bgt6eZSs1ra81xco1_400.gif

It's available for PO at about US$212 in Singapore for VIPs on next Tuesday (1st December) for the TFA event.

Seems quite a good price as compared to the iron man exclusives.

I like it... In an "that's so odd" kind of way.

Mee too. What I also wonder is why Hot toys did so many iterations of the Stormtrooper but didn't make the Tie Fighter pilot from the Original Trilogy. Man I remember the battle of Yavin for the first Death star and I always found the moment that Darth Vader joins the fight together with the Black Squadron most memorable as like it's grifted in my memory. I can hear the sound of the Ties and see the black Tie Fighter Pilots, I always found them to be very cool looking with their elephant like appearance.
6794de6400f4e0c57619dacc5b77953d.jpg

"Stay in formation!"

As the original stormtrooper is sold out I'm going to pick up one of these and paint it white.

Back