1/6 VTS - Rurouni Kenshin (Film) - Rurouni Kenshin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow! VTS knocked it out of the park with this one. Two versions (normal and bloody battle damage) and also a really neat seamless wrist/arm solution.

MFvmVO5.jpg
qYuaz7a.jpg
c4vldyR.jpg
XK7EVYU.jpg
Vpw4xrp.jpg
B6qdRUP.jpg
jpUcffN.jpg
avJ02ji.jpg

beHHGey.jpg

4WLyPNh.jpg

dfH4Vfs.jpg
GiVdXir.jpg
VxIiZZo.jpg
wc932Ya.jpg
j7vkZMH.jpg
Mi8StUy.jpg

Last edited:
JESUS!!! LETS GO!!! I'm so getting him I'm also tempted in getting both. But my only nit pick is the sandals are being reused again! Come on VTS. Other then that I definitley will be preordering.

JESUS!!! LETS GO!!! I'm so getting him I'm also tempted in getting both. But my only nit pick is the sandals are being reused again! Come on VTS. Other then that I definitley will be preordering.
VTS seriously LOVES those sandals. This is the third time they're reusing those.

I'm tempted to get both as well. Have them displayed back to back to kind of show both sides of Kenshin.

beHHGey.jpg
gYB9jWk.jpg

Yeah exactly I might just go for it there is enough difference to have both in their own display. Though I hope it's not as expensive for those dio bases like their previous figures around $350+, I usually don't buy two of the same figures but this kinda is a good excuse to do so. Lol also they both come with different colored swords (clean with brown wrapping and damaged with yellow wrapping) so I definitley want them.

It's funny that figure companies are bullying VTS.
They got their ass kicked by Game Toys on FF7 Cloud. and now SooSoo Toys also announced the same Kenshin character.
VTS Kenshin does look nice, but it also has short coming here and there. If SooSoo Toys cover those areas, VTS will be in trouble again.

I'm still tempted to get them if only for the diorama bases. Unless I'm able to find them on ebay then I'll definitley be getting SooSoo's version.

Rurouni Kenshin?! That’s pretty awesome. They did a great job with the seamless wrists. I wish more companies did this. The diorama bases look great too. I like the overall look of the clean version.

I will 100% be purchasing the bloody version of Kenshin. I plan on kitbashing it out for a custom figure. The outfit, reverse blade sword and base are well worth it

Local seller in my place are selling it for $225 (standard) and $280 (battle damaged), I want to see Soosoo Toys version before I preorder the VTS. I like the arms on VTS, really curious about Soosoo using the same method or not.

Local seller in my place are selling it for $225 (standard) and $280 (battle damaged), I want to see Soosoo Toys version before I preorder the VTS. I like the arms on VTS, really curious about Soosoo using the same method or not.
I really want the battle damage. I am waiting for giant toy to pick it up. I might get the soosoo version. So I have damage and clean from both

Wow this is great news for me. I was actually looking around for a 1/6 Kenshin, pretty good timing. Now I can’t decide which to get.

I believe SooSoo posted an update on their Kenshin today. Appears to be quite neat.

Already POed bloody version to go with my 11xKai Musashi.

Yeah this was their teaser update. I'll probably still grab VTS's Bloody version as well. I'm thinking SooSoos will be clean.

oQgdOmT.jpg

Yeah this was their teaser update. I'll probably still grab VTS's Bloody version as well. I'm thinking SooSoos will be clean.

oQgdOmT.jpg
thats exactly my thoughts. I already pulled the trigger on the bloody vts version. So I will probably pick up a clean version of SOOSOO toys.

Back