1/6 ultimate Eric Draven The Crow by 69 slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you ain't you. You can't be you. We put you through the window. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!

DSC_1095-3.jpg

DSC_1096-3.jpg

DSC_1097-3.jpg

"it can't rain all the time ..."

That's awesome! I never thought that I'd see a Brandon Lee / Eric Draven as cool as this . Well done !

You walk outta here, they're gonna erase your sorry ass, you're nothin but street grease, ya hear, street grease you mother______!

Is that gasoline I smell?

:rock

I could honestly quote the rest of this movie without a problem. This has been my favorite movie since I saw it when i was 6 in 94. No joke, I watch this movie 20 to 30 times a year. My obsession with this character is kind of unhealthy. I'm getting the same sculpt from Arsyn. I hope slimer doesn't mind me posting mine.

e31705f7.jpg

Mine is nearly finished, need the sculpt, I need to find that damn crow that came with the Mcfarlane 12 inch figure and do some weathering. Also, CONGRATS on an awesome figure dude.

I could honestly quote the rest of this movie without a problem. This has been my favorite movie since I saw it when i was 6 in 94. No joke, I watch this movie 20 to 30 times a year. My obsession with this character is kind of unhealthy. I'm getting the same sculpt from Arsyn. I hope slimer doesn't mind me posting mine.

e31705f7.jpg

Mine is nearly finished, need the sculpt, I need to find that damn crow that came with the Mcfarlane 12 inch figure and do some weathering. Also, CONGRATS on an awesome figure dude.

I know where you are coming from man. Although I didn't watch it until probably a few years after release, it is an absolute firm favourite. Know it like the back of my hand too! :lol

Thanks! :duff

Saw your comic one yesterday too, that is REALLY cool. :clap

wow snake, good for you buddy..:clap...nice pick up...for disclosure, i actualy had first shot at him, but like you and i discussed, a personal thing came up, and there went that pick up for me:(, but its nice to see you got him....im actualy very glad to see you got him snake...:wave.....and to give the ultimate props to slimer, he looks perfect right next to the other grails...:hi5:

wow snake, good for you buddy..:clap...nice pick up...for disclosure, i actualy had first shot at him, but like you and i discussed, a personal thing came up, and there went that pick up for me:(, but its nice to see you got him....im actualy very glad to see you got him snake...:wave.....and to give the ultimate props to slimer, he looks perfect right next to the other grails...:hi5:

Thanks man. :)

Yeh, I asked to commission one from slimer when he posted the wip and he mentioned this one was spoken for. He then messaged me when the buyer, (now know it is you), unfortunately had to bow out due to personal issues.

Sorry you could not swing it and hope everything is OK. :duff

Mega props to slimer indeed, this is incredible in hand.

Last edited:
Back