1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

;8766923 said:
Can anyone tell me the size dimensions of Joels Bow?

I think kai and maisto the only guys that made a bow for him. Try to contact one of them

Looks great! The picture with Sarah is a nice touch, as is the broken glass on his watch! You need to paint that watch green, though! :)

For anyone wanting a custom joel, there is one on sale here : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...394190?hash=item2ef5dcf50e:g:QbMAAOSwNRdYBL7y. Just incase someone really wanted one. Also mine may be on sale soon too. Needing make room for some other stuff. Some more pics of mine:

geiAO3K.jpg

macwRbs.jpg

qOW8aDa.jpg

Photos really don't do it justice. Pipe is made of real metal which is cool Made by Nightbreed Customs, also uses the genuine Iminime Head and is not a recast or repaint. Real leather Holster, Wooden bow, Nail bomb and flamethrower By Maisto. Weathered Natchan clothing. Custom made Torch(just made out of random parts i had lying about). Weathered Bandaged material for the arm. And a seriously amazing custom made backpack by Striped Box from etsy, its honestly one of the best things about the figure.

Also would love to see any more last of customs if anyone has bashed anymore :).

In case Joshmas does decide to put his Joel up for sale in the future, let me just say to anyone potentially interested that I did a LOT of research on custom Joel and Ellie figures when I was putting together my own last spring, and his is one of the very best that I came across pictures of. The Iminime sculpt is great, the items from Maisto are top-notch, and that backpack looks like a good one.

Also, that Joel from eBay looks like pretty great, along with that seller's custom Clicker. His Ellie, though? Not so much.

Still loving mine, was so fun putting this guy together. Sadly might have to let him go soon :(.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There is a clicker thread from Scaletta going in the interest guys, would be nice to have a professional Clicker to go along with Joel and Ellie.

Back