• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Terminator Police shootout Dio! (Pending)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had this for sale as a set with Arnie but luckily my Arnie has been sold (was worried Arnie would be a hard sell solo due to the modded HS.) I had few interested in the Dio itself but figured it would be easier just to repost. FIGURE NOT INCLUDED!! what you see is what you get, back wall, 2 cubicles with desks, checkered floor, and broken glass pieces, folder, pencil, wood pieces and a few metal shells.

Please note, I am located in Southern Cali (inland empire to be exact) I prefer to ship within the US, but will ship international as long as you pay shipping and understand that I will pack it as best as I can, but understand there is slight risk of damage but its not rocket science if something comes unglued you can always glue it back. Mind you its glued pretty well but I just want to put it out there. It would have to be some serious abuse thru the mailing process but like I said just putting it out there.

$80 + shipping (gift or pay fees)

Box is 19, by 19 by 9 im assuming about 5 lbs or less. My zip is 92335 if you want to price shipping.

FIGURE NOT INCLUDED FIGURE NOT INCLUDED.

also Ikea detolf available with multi color led diorder, and Ikea besta dark brown (mint condition). Local pick up ONLY!! $60 each or $100 for both.

20150815_081106_resized.jpg

20150815_081009_resized.jpg

20150815_081207_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Terminator Police shootout Dio!

Wow that looks awesome and is a great price. This wont last long. If I still had my figure, i would have jumped on this. Good luck with the sale.

Back