1/6 TDk Interrogation room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/26lRFChMQ5M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/26lRFChMQ5M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm just going to smile and nod.

First off I want to say thank you to you and everyone else who has been so supportive. I truly appreciate it. It has been a dream of mine to do this. I've always collected and believed that amazing figures deserve amazing displays. So thank you all very much! The Interrogation Room and the Jail Cell are the first releases. I have a lot of 1/6 th scale stuff that I am currently focusing on coming out in 2010. I hope to deliver a pretty big cross section of awesome displays with a few big surprise as long as these go over well. I have at least 2 more along this current line and then some dramatic shifts in the line up that I think everyone may enjoy! Thanks again.

Excellent, I hope this works out for you. I'm amazed companies like Hot Toys aren't tapping this area themselves unless they know something that you don't about how much of a market there is for this kind of thing. We'll see.

I'll be very interested to see what else you come up with.

For this diorama I'm thinking Joker with the current Bank robber joker headsculpt and the DX Batman with mean face expression.

This will leave my DX Joker either as where its supposed to be from - the scene with the mob - or equipped with BRJ's machine gun for the scene where he plays chicken with the batpod. Wish I could have it all but these figures are too expensive to buy multiples.

Batman79

Incredible dio.

I am a dio collector and your stuff is my dream come true.

I understand you are going retail, but can we still buy your "hand-made" versions instead of "mass produced" versions in the future?

Lance

Please shoot me a PM. Thanks
Batman79

Incredible dio.

I am a dio collector and your stuff is my dream come true.

I understand you are going retail, but can we still buy your "hand-made" versions instead of "mass produced" versions in the future?

Lance

Just confirmed that the new updated environments will have a metal chair and table with a working led in the lamp.

Just confirmed that the new updated environments will have a metal chair and table with a working led in the lamp.

I know it's been asked before, but I think a lot of us want to know:D. Will the updated chair, lamp, and table be available for individual purchase? If so how can we purchase them. Thanks

I know it's been asked before, but I think a lot of us want to know:D. Will the updated chair, lamp, and table be available for individual purchase? If so how can we purchase them. Thanks

I'm still trying to decide how I want to do them ... so here is your chance to shape the outcome. Plastic or Metal. Let me know and we'll go from there. Thanks

I'm still trying to decide how I want to do them ... so here is your chance to shape the outcome. Plastic or Metal. Let me know and we'll go from there. Thanks

Whatever costs the least would be my vote. I have plastic chairs that look fine, and I know if I had a chair and table set for this, figures would be sitting in them so you wouldn't notice them, and if the finish can look good enough, plastic's fine for the table too.

That's my vote.

Metal. It's got to be as life-like as possible. It's all in the details.

Either would be fine. You mentioned that the the metal chair was confirmed and I would be fine with that.

Maybe if we had comparison shots of the plastic and metal, we could have a definite answer.

What specifically would be metal? Is it just the chair?

Back