1/6 Tatooine Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I think i've finally decided which way i wanna go! Solo_bones has really inspired me with his amazing dioramas!
I made a lot of space on my Detolfs, and decided to make a 4 Detolfs long Tatooine Theme diorama!

I will soon start working on the Moisture Vaporator, which will be big! Sadly, due to the height of the ceiling, i might have to get rid of the tip... But the day i move out and will be able to display it, i'll remake the tip :)

A lovely friend of mine helped me for the scaling, so if anyone of you is interested in the files, it would be a pleasure to upload them!

Sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see it cone together.
Would also like the plans for the Vaporator. It's something I always wanted to make but I'm not very good with plans.

Excellent! I like seeing these 1/6 scale vaporators. Also curious to see how you tackle the skeleton.

Thank you :) Can't wait to start it, the design of these things is amazing! I'm not sure yet about the skeleton, might be too crowded...

This is awesome. Looking forward to following this project.

Thank's buddy :) i will keep it updated as much as i can!

Sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see it cone together.
Would also like the plans for the Vaporator. It's something I always wanted to make but I'm not very good with plans.

Me too! I hope it turns out how i imagine it! Okay no problem man, i'll upload the files later during the day and will post the link :)

Hey guys, so, sadly the owner of a model shop in my town died recently, but the positive side of the event is that they have to stock out, which means cheap parts!
I got a lot of elements that i will add to the vaporator for all the details!

Thanks. I hope to start getting parts together this weekend.

And there you have the link to download the 1/6 Vaporator, can't whait to see your progres!

Vaporator_specs.jpg

Thanks for the link. Great score on those parts. There's some great looking greebils in there for the project.

Thanks for the link. Great score on those parts. There's some great looking greebils in there for the project.

No problem man! My pleasure :) If i can help, it's more than welcome! Yep i think some of these will help me for all the little détails :)

Sounds good.

Sorry the trooper shelve is messy, i'm re arranging all my collection!

I also ordered a marmit sandtrooper + a new body, tons of pouches and stuff + hasbro Jawa to make my 2 customs Jawas. I'm going to mod my blackhole trooper's armor and repaint it white, got a slim body on the way!

Tons of things to do, but tons of fun!

Cool setup. Thanks for sharing.

I have a few Marmit Sandtroopers coming myself. I can't wait to upgrade them. I also want to finish my Jawas. It looks like you will get to yours before I get to mine, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cool setup. Thanks for sharing.

I have a few Marmit Sandtroopers coming myself. I can't wait to upgrade them. I also want to finish my Jawas. It looks like you will get to yours before I get to mine, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thank's buddy, not the perfect display but pretty happy about it :)

Cool! Where did you buy them? Bought mine on ebay but those shipping costs are ridiculous...
Oh yeah i want to see what you did! Yeah found some good tutos on the forum, i think i'll make some cool Jawas :)

Those pieces look fabulous Sectar! Gonna be a pretty snazzy Moisture Vaporator for certain!

Thank's a lot! Can't wait to start this giant project, gonna be lots of fun!

Sorry the trooper shelve is messy, i'm re arranging all my collection!

I also ordered a marmit sandtrooper + a new body, tons of pouches and stuff + hasbro Jawa to make my 2 customs Jawas. I'm going to mod my blackhole trooper's armor and repaint it white, got a slim body on the way!

Tons of things to do, but tons of fun!

what bodies will you be using. I have a few stormtrooper kit`s laying around I would like to someday put them together

Can't wait. I also have scene in mind set in a certain desert ;).

I saw some 3d files online which had a moisture vaporator. If someone has a 3d printer that can handle the size perhaps we could all benefit from it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what bodies will you be using. I have a few stormtrooper kit`s laying around I would like to someday put them together

Hey! So for my SS stormies i'm using the TrueType Slim, which is overpriced sadly but works well... You just need to bulk the chest and arms a bit and trim the thighs, they are too thick for the armor...
For the Marmit, i'll be using a 30$ narrow shoulder body, they work just fine!
Keep me updated when you work on them!

Can't wait. I also have scene in mind set in a certain desert ;).

I saw some 3d files online which had a moisture vaporator. If someone has a 3d printer that can handle the size perhaps we could all benefit from it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man, start working on it!
Yeah actually that could be pretty helpful! I think my dad might be able to get one soon, so could be pretty amazing! Then we could mold and cast the parts! But i would say it'f funnier to make it from scratch :)

Back