1/6 suspenders - Green diamonds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker suspenders

Since i'll be using this with the Kato pants, it would be perfect if there could be some kind of clip mechanism to attach it to the pants.

The material looks really good IMO!

It looks good, Chris. I'm really waiting to see a prints on it.

those looks great king! out of curiosity though how will they be attached to the pants?

:lol ....

:lol ....

:dunno

:slap

;)

Since i'll be using this with the Kato pants, it would be perfect if there could be some kind of clip mechanism to attach it to the pants.

The material looks really good IMO!

yeah i should have clarified since ill be using kato's pants as well. rereading that now makes me look dumb hahaha

Attachement solved by a funny accident in the office today... Great story, however this is so cool I will save this for the big final. Dam You will bow down in front of my genious... :lol

Riddle me this! When are suspenders not meant for holding up pants? When they are meant for suspension of disbelief! If it is true that these are not meant for the laughing man, then surely the laughing man would look like a clown, with his pants on the ground...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

i wear suspenders and i assume the way his were in the movie is like most suspenders for dress pants is that there are buttons the inner or outer waist of the pants and the suspenders have loops at the end that the buttons slip into. similar to this

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:10,s:42&tx=4&ty=117&biw=1383&bih=657

Hey! those are my custom suspenders! :panic::panic:

EDIT:
Joker30.jpg

Anything happening here?

I know the waiting is a little frustrating, but hopefully the graphics will be printed next week.

Hey! those are my custom suspenders! :panic::panic:

Great work! :rock

This is pretty much what I have in mind too. Only difference is that thewhite will be dark green or black and the suspenders will be attachable via magnets.

Back