1/6 Storm Toys Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks...I saw that someone on FB got it and now that I look on eBay, he is going for 500 plus!!!...I really wish ST would have sent something out to let us know...

Has anyone heard if ST is putting the Pippens up for order to club members? I messaged them through Facebook over a month ago, no response.

I just saw one on eBay for $376. With Enterbay announcing a Rodman, I'm sure they will do a Pip, I'll just wait for theirs.

Enterbay Bill posted it on Instagram.
IMG_2101.jpg

Yea Enterbay may have made an announcement but it'll be at least a year or 2 before they actually start shipping. The production times are just too long for these figures.

Well he did announce it back in October I believe with a note mentioning it would be part of "2014 NBA Legend Series" so I think we'll see it this year.

I thought pippen was teased by EB as long with Forman as well?

I used to be a very big fan of rodman during the bulls 90s period. But now he's looking like some sort of homeless drag queen. :(

Yes, they announced it on their Facebook page a couple months back.
"ENTERBAY's NBA Legend Series is loved by both NBA fans and figurine collectors around the world. Following its release of NBA and Chicago Bulls great Michael Jordan, ENTERBAY is thrilled to announce the release of its museum quality Dennis "The Worm" Rodman figurine this summer, to be followed by Bulls championship teammate Scottie Pippen. NBA, Chicago Bulls and figurine fans are sure to be thrilled by the opportunity to collect the trio of Champions!"
1625575_452276541541753_1351556945195563042_n.jpg

Back