1/6 Storm Toys Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So,
anyone getting their "Jordan" from ST?
Here's a teaser of Pippen...

1015220_555624934476544_380281376_o.jpg

I don't know about Scottie but I'm interested in the Rodman they plan on doing.

Nice to see someone taking on other players like Pippen, Rodman, etc. to go with the Superstars. I'd like to see Legends like Wilt, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Dr. J. I'm not even a huge BBall fan.

I don't have the Stormtoys, Jordan, but from what I have seen from their Facebook postings the bodies are FAR superior to Enterbay. I have the 2nd version of Stormtoys Mike Tyson figure and it is stunning. The entire visible body (arms, legs, entire torso is sculpted)

Nice to see another company making some inroads in the 1:6th market.

If they come with both home & away jerseys & the nike "AIR" shoe and if he looks taller than EB MJ.

I don't have the Stormtoys, Jordan, but from what I have seen from their Facebook postings the bodies are FAR superior to Enterbay. I have the 2nd version of Stormtoys Mike Tyson figure and it is stunning. The entire visible body (arms, legs, entire torso is sculpted)

Nice to see another company making some inroads in the 1:6th market.

Stormtoys MJ head sculpt doesnt really look like him at all though

Storm Toys aren't licensed, are they?

Give Scottie some money ! The dude is broke !

ST didn't even notify the membership of Pippen's release, but it has been released and buyers on ebay already selling it

Must be legal issues that they couldn't notify members without an official license....at least in the USA.

Guess the membership scheme is now in question.

So, that make you wonder what is the purpose of future membership if a hugely anticipated Pipen was announced via Ebay and now the pending Rodman release....What should we make of it?

Only the folks in Hong Kong can get them and then resell at nearly 100% markup. Come on Storm Toys.... You can do better than this.

They didn't have problems notifying people about Jordan so I don't think they really care about the license.

So, that make you wonder what is the purpose of future membership if a hugely anticipated Pipen was announced via Ebay and now the pending Rodman release....What should we make of it?
I think Rodman is a proper licensed figure, so Storm Toys might be more comfortable with a more advertised release for that figure.

Let's hope so…that Rodman will be more accessible. :pray: Especially now that he's an International man of mystery going to North Korea and all. He may sell a ton of figures there too. :rotfl

Back