1/6 Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhaykal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section....mods, please feel free to move it if it is.

I have been slowly working on a few customs and am needing stands for them. I like sticking with hot toys/true type stands. Any suggestions on a good (preferably cheap) place to find some of these stands. I remember seeing an off-brand that was very similar to hot toys stands that usually listed for around $3-5/stand but can't for the life of me think of what they were called.
I appreciate any and all input.

btw, I would ideally like to stay away from ebay. It blows my mind that people list single hot toys stands for $10+

i make my own, easy done with some dowling, 2/3mm wire rod and 1/4 or 3/8 mdf board you can vary your size for your figure

I usually have luck with Black Ops. They have 4 Blank Hot Toys Stand available right now for $4.80 ea. Normally they sell them at $6 ea.

You can also buy ones with Decals on already, but there are two great Decal guys on the Forums who could do new ones to cover those up as well.

Here is the link:

https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalog/stands-c-240_241.html

EDIT: The Blank Stands are at the BOTTOM of the list!

Back