1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the film again a few days ago and IT DOES look like a young Kurt Russell. You have to remember this was filmed before the Thing and Big Trouble in Little China, all he'd done before (as an adult actor) was The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes and Elvis.

Snake is badass, but also a dumbass to think he could steal billions and get on a train as an escape.

He got on the underground from Atlanta to San Francisco, it was the time it took that allowed the United States Police Force to be ready for him and Taylor. It was no stops so it was not like they had to surround every station between the two cities.

IT DOES look like a young Kurt Russell.
You have to remember this was filmed before the Thing and Big Trouble in Little China.

3uuycx.jpg

Just curious (and if this has been asked before I apologize) but does anyone know if SS has any plans on making a Russell as Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China? I like Snake as a character but don't care for the actual movie. BTILC is my all time favorite Carpenter/Russell team up.

Thanks. Fingers are officially crossed.

Happy for you though Snake. I was really surprised when they announced this guy, you must have been ecstatic. I really like when companies go outside the norm and bring us off the wall characters in 1/6th scale. Makes up for all the Iron Man and Dark Knight overloads out there.

Yeah I nearly **** when I heard. Everyone was msging me with it and I'm like you got to be ****ting me! :lol

I really hope we get more of Russell, especially Macready.

Agreed. That would be an awesome figure!

Some Tombstone love would be pretty amazing as well!

Thanks. Fingers are officially crossed.

Happy for you though Snake. I was really surprised when they announced this guy, you must have been ecstatic. I really like when companies go outside the norm and bring us off the wall characters in 1/6th scale. Makes up for all the Iron Man and Dark Knight overloads out there.

Big trouble is also one of my favs because for me and my brother was like the first Mortal Kombat movie. Since nothing is official im going to kit bash my own jack burton with some parts of spenser jack custom and the trevor grove head sculpt.
jack_burton_by_trevorgrove-d524r9v.jpg

Snake-Sky's the limit now that they have his likeness. (I hope)

Juanca-Any idea how much that sculpt goes for? I'm usually priced out of the custom department, hence the hopes they make a legit figure.

Back