1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not so green, or maybe a different color. The text shouldn't be the same color either. Although, I would be interested in it since it's a good enough design, but I'd prefer a base that has something similar to his belly tattoo.

The font and text color doesn't scream EFNY. Better to stick with the official design, with a Snake tattoo, in my humble opinion.

Well Im trying to find a good image of the tattoo and is near impossible to find a good one. The best one I could find is the sideshow photo of figures gut. So if anyone has a good art image post it to make the suggestion to him.

EDIT..

I tweaked his mock up just to see how it looks with the movie colors is this is how it came out.

tweaked.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like just using the actual logo might go a long way towards helping that stand design feel a little more EFNY-ey.

escape_tshirt_unfinished2.jpg

I was actually toying with finally making something out of this abandoned t-shirt design (still bugs me that I never found a font suitable enough to use as a basis for the missing words) but I figured I should probably just wait to see what Sideshow has in store for us. I imagine it'll be that hexagon with a logo in the middle but, frankly, I'd be fine with that.

As a Carpenter fan in general, this is a must have. I can only hope they'll do a "They Live" figure. Macready from The Thing would also be awesome.

Was there ever confirmation that the PCS was a licensed product... or just one of those let's get started and hope the interest garnered leads to an official release.

Not sure where the WGP version is at... it's a great looking sculpt.

yeah I know, I cant wait to the box, I hope it looks cooler than a shoe box I plan on using it as the back drop whe I finally get my detolf

It won't kill me. It'll help. That means I can pay off my August stuff than save for this and Spider-Man for the next month.

Nope, I'm dead... thanks Sideshow :monkey2

:lol yeah the only thing keeping me happy was that it was getting closer to have it. Sideshow should update people, Entertainment Earth sends an email everytime an item get delayed. I guess that after paying all the flex pays will be nice to get it by surprise.

The exclusive is not on wait list anymore and is back up for preorder. I'm really interested in this. Seems great for the price.

Last edited:
Back