1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the sculpt so far looks good. Thinking about the clothing and accessories more

The jacket likely won't be the greatest thing ever(They aren't HT) but the rest of the clothing is all very simple stuff. No way they'll mess that up. The only thing I'd worry about is the gun belt rig with all those pouches. All the Sideshow Indy's had pretty bad belts.

I have not been this excited for a figure for a while! Even the 66 B&R figures. Damn that's nice

The jacket likely won't be the greatest thing ever(They aren't HT) but the rest of the clothing is all very simple stuff. No way they'll mess that up. The only thing I'd worry about is the gun belt rig with all those pouches. All the Sideshow Indy's had pretty bad belts.

Stuff that can be fixed if the know how is there:rolleyes2

I'm not too worried about the jacket since I'll be displaying him without it probably.

Just because.

357j6hf.gif

200301.gif

Sideshow has come along way from their Indy offerings, I really think they've stepped up the 1/6 game and can't wait to see this one released, I just hope he has a decent muscle body in case you want to pose him without the jacket.

Exclusive cassette tapes...and brief case with presidents monitor.... Would be nice

I just saw this in my email and I thought of you instantly, lol. I was hoping that would be your reaction. I am so in, in like flin, this is going to rock if he looks close to that in production.

:exactly::monkey5

I said earlier even if it comes out looking like that I'm fine with it, but we can't make a judgment now before the reveal. But as of right now I'm going crazy with anticipation :lol

Back