1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray did an excellent job on this no doubt.

2m81jl3.jpg

Damn he looks Great Rock83 :clap and cool pics heavy meta spike :clap dredd and snake together i'm pretty sure that be a cool showdown or sweet fight.

snake on top shelf,I have removed the belt strips (useless, belt & pants stay on post perfectly)
I Love this figure.. absolutely no complaints here. (maybe I'll retouch the eye paint, but snake had a brillant blue eye, so is not a prob..good work sideshow
sorry no light, bad pics, but absolutely no flash..
I can see snake in every side..

2u55oi8.jpg

v45sv4.jpg

2ufvv29.jpg

35bz5nr.jpg

Pretty easy to do.
Open the head, the face comes off with some of the hair.
Mine was easy the glue wasn't very strong.
Hot water always helps to make the plastic softer avoiding to brake anything.

You will then see a white part glued to the inner part of the face.
Men was glued on the sides, hard to remove so I cut trough the glue.
Remove that white part, the eye is on it.

The trick is the move a little that white part.
Test to see which position gets you the eyes where you want it to be.
Once you re happy re glue both sides of the white part to the inner sides of the face.

image.jpg

Someone on here mentioned that they used magnets for the closures on the holsters for this figure...Can someone please tell me what size magnets would work...I found a website, but there are like 50 different size magnets on there...lol....Thanks...

Matt

Just picked a Snake up the other day. Even without modding, its a really nice figure. looks great in natural light.
Was just wondering if anyone who did a fix to his left foot issue wouldn't mind sharing how they achieved it, I would be most grateful.

snake_bike_zpsiajzteg3.jpg

I distressed the jacket and soaked Snake's pants in coffee. Also distressed the boots and gave him a motorcycle.

At some point, I would like to repaint the face

Someone on here mentioned that they used magnets for the closures on the holsters for this figure...Can someone please tell me what size magnets would work...I found a website, but there are like 50 different size magnets on there...lol....Thanks...

Matt
I used the ones off the Sideshow Indiana Jones figures whip holder

I just got this figure in today from a fellow freak. Can't wait to get him displayed. Will probably weather the jacket and maybe get a repainted on the head. I've seen some great things done to this figure. A grail character to me and I'm glad to finally have him

Nice stand indeed. I recruited a local painter for repainting snakes head and he is charging me practically nothing so. I might tell him to weather the jacket too.

Back