1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome!!! Love the white and gives great contrast.

Unfortunately for him with that white sash and belt the Joes will see him coming 100 miles away. :rotfl

Storm Shadow???:dunno
Just going by the color of the original.

Wasn't knocking it at all. Just a lame attempt at humor. I know its true to the 3.75 sorry if it came off like I was poking fun at you. I was more just commenting the character himself.

Like I said I really like the look.

i was surprised this guy arrived 1st i was expecting stalker :D

sdcc sideshow ninja viper

DSC000523.jpg

DSC000564.jpg

this guy bumps firefly off the no.1 spot for me :D

I never cared for the OD color of the ninja outfit. Imo he looked more like he belonged with the Joes. I know a bright teal colored ninja wouldn't look googd either, so i understand why SS didnt try and match the 3/4 figure. But I think if SS would have made him a darker teal, he would look good while keeping the color of the original. Anyway, I went ahead I dyed the outfit a dark teal. Here is what it looks like.

picture002ha.jpg

picture001yx.jpg

looks real good masks

Do you think this figure will become gift card eligible? I noticed the SDCC Clone Commander is.

I never cared for the OD color of the ninja outfit. Imo he looked more like he belonged with the Joes. I know a bright teal colored ninja wouldn't look googd either, so i understand why SS didnt try and match the 3/4 figure. But I think if SS would have made him a darker teal, he would look good while keeping the color of the original. Anyway, I went ahead I dyed the outfit a dark teal. Here is what it looks like.

picture002ha.jpg

picture001yx.jpg

You know, I didn't think this would look good, but you did a really great job here!

:mad:

Damn, so they still haven't fixed the pants issue with the ninja viper. They best fix that with the new one that's coming out.

Back