1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just meant that he seemed to be getting defensive about some people just having a little fun, that's all.

That's what I was saying.

I have been selling/trading collectibles online for about 10 years. I know alot of the people on this board because they have bought things off me on other boards in that time.

Also, I am a painter and I do alot of business with the sculptors that are commissioned by the statue and toy companies.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I have been around along time and know alot of people.

Alright, I'm not one of those folks then I guess cause I wouldn't know you from a hole in the ground. Thats not to be rude or anything but for all I knew or know you're another new guy on the board I've been a part of for 8 years.

That would be pretty darn cool then.

Well, then we're one in the same. I've been around for a long time and know a lot of people.

Think we'll see another color for Spook? :lol

I'd really prefer that Ninjas don't become the JOE equivalent of the Star Wars Clones and start taking over the line.

And this is coming from a guy who's always loved Ninjas, and likes Storm Shadow, Red Ninja and this figure.

That's what I was saying.

Alright, I'm not one of those folks then I guess cause I wouldn't know you from a hole in the ground. Thats not to be rude or anything but for all I knew or know you're another new guy on the board I've been a part of for 8 years.

That would be pretty darn cool then.

Well, then we're one in the same. I've been around for a long time and know a lot of people.

I have no problem with you at all, thanks!

I cant wait to see this Ninja in full! :gah:

The clones won't be the figures coming out forever though. We're just getting them right now which :rocks

I wouldn't mind seeing the different Ninjas made over time there isn't enough of them to go clone crazy.

I wouldn't mind seeing the different Ninjas made over time there isn't enough of them to go clone crazy.

I don't know... there are still plenty of other colors and shades left in the spectrum:

0804_harmony_Lorenzo_Morales.jpg

:lol

I had 2 or 3 guys attack me for no reason other then the fact that Im new. So Im just suppose to sit back and take it? I dont think so buddy! Mature is respecting others and treating them like you want to be treated in return. Didnt your mom ever teach you that? I have not said one thing bad thing to anyone on here that did not come at me first. Just because some people like yourself need to make up for your short comings in real life on the internet to make yourself feel better does not mean that others have to sit there and take it. Sorry! You will have to get those kicks from someone other then me.

All I did was post, "Why so serious?" and you called me a "loser." Then you started acting like some celeb and said that "half the boardies know me" which baffled me given you only had 14 posts and joined this year. I don't see anything rude on my part. Just someone who's got an axe to grind over nothing. :huh

:lecture Black Ninja

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: While I don't want the Power Rangers, I wouldn't mind a black ninja at all.

I'd rather we start seeing Eels, Snow Serpents and Para-Vipers.

Also, we're wicked lucky to have a famous person hanging out with us. I'm not sure we're entirely worthy.

Think we'll see another color for Spook? :lol

Ninja Ku would be super-cool.

arg-ninjaku2.jpg

That's about the only repaint at this point that would make sense... but I suppose you could get a pretty good Storm Shadow V2 out of it as well.

All I did was post, "Why so serious?" and you called me a "loser." Then you started acting like some celeb and said that "half the boardies know me" which baffled me given you only had 14 posts and joined this year. I don't see anything rude on my part. Just someone who's got an axe to grind over nothing. :huh

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: While I don't want the Power Rangers, I wouldn't mind a black ninja at all.

Well if I took it wrong then I do honestly apologize. From my point of view it just looked like a couple guys ganging up on the "new guy". Anyways, I am willing to let it go and drop it if you are willing to do the same.

I wouldnt mind alot of ninjas as long as they were spread out over a long period. And as long as they are not ignoring all the awesome main characters to do all the ninjas. There are still alot of really awesome characters to do.

I think it'd actually be kinda neat if they did variants for the army builders as the extra figures on a yearly basis. Like last year was the Troopers and this year's Ninjas, etc. This way, those like Destron who have an aneurysm about variants can still pass and collect the main 4 yearly releases and those of us who don't mind them, can flesh out our collections more.

Well if I took it wrong then I do honestly apologize. From my point of view it just looked like a couple guys ganging up on the "new guy". Anyways, I am willing to let it go and drop it if you are willing to do the same.

I wouldnt mind alot of ninjas as long as they were spread out over a long period. And as long as they are not ignoring all the awesome main characters to do all the ninjas. There are still alot of really awesome characters to do.

Let what drop? I don't have a grudge against you, was just kinda baffled at the attitude. :wink1: :lol

How well does the Sideshow servers hold up to these SDCC Exclusive internet orders? I only ask because Ive seen other companies do similar types of stuff and the servers crashed due to all the extra traffic.

How well does the Sideshow servers hold up to these SDCC Exclusive internet orders? I only ask because Ive seen other companies do similar types of stuff and the servers crashed due to all the extra traffic.

Expect that to happen, and you should be fine. Hasn't happened in a while, but it's happened nontheless.

There hasn't been a server issue with Comic-Con Ex in years.

Back