1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to laugh my butt of one day when you really regret acting like such a childish internet tough guy because I have something you really want. Then whos going to have hurt feelings?

You will. I don't want your ____.

And I'm not tough. You're just a _____.

joker64789312916 said:
Just because I just signed up here doesnt mean Im new to the industry.

Don't care.

joker7623916458 said:
Half the people on this board already know me and Im sure they would tell you that you have already screwed yourself out of getting anything from me in the future.

Don't care.

joker38919786319 said:
Oh well, thats more for the other people.

:yess:

I like helping other people.

joker98645130760451076419039198641986 said:
Now please tell me how to block you? Seriously, I dont know how. Or someone else can tell me too.

I'm sure you can manage to attain the ignorance you seek all by yourself.

Oh, look. I was right.

:rotfl

I guess I read what I wanted to read. I thought the PPO was April 19 and April 20. Just a month ahead. :rotfl

lol, had me a bit worried there! Though a month from now has me a bit concerned too - too much time between then and now! I don't want to forget about this...

Im going to laugh my butt of one day when you really regret acting like such a childish internet tough guy because I have something you really want. Then whos going to have hurt feelings? Just because I just signed up here doesnt mean Im new to the industry. Half the people on this board already know me and Im sure they would tell you that you have already screwed yourself out of getting anything from me in the future. Oh well, thats more for the other people.

Now please tell me how to block you? Seriously, I dont know how. Or someone else can tell me too.

Never mind, I figured it out and he is on my ignore list. :wave:clap

Joker, just let it go - this is a very specific thread about a specific figure discussion and you came in out of left field with a "wanted" post.

No one's out to get you, people are just having fun, no biggie. But if you want to be taken seriously contribute to the actual discussions and post a wanted thread in the proper section.

lol, had me a bit worried there! Though a month from now has me a bit concerned too - too much time between then and now! I don't want to forget about this...

Joker, just let it go - this is a very specific thread about a specific figure discussion and you came in out of left field with a "wanted" post.

No one's out to get you, people are just having fun, no biggie. But if you want to be taken seriously contribute to the actual discussions and post a wanted thread in the proper section.

Sounds good, thanks!

Im going to laugh my butt of one day when you really regret acting like such a childish internet tough guy because I have something you really want. Then whos going to have hurt feelings? Just because I just signed up here doesnt mean Im new to the industry. Half the people on this board already know me and Im sure they would tell you that you have already screwed yourself out of getting anything from me in the future. Oh well, thats more for the other people.

Why so serious?

I didn't read any posts that sounded like someone was out to get another. Maybe I read them wrong. :dunno

I gotta ask Joker who are you? You said half the board already knows who you are and by your username I have no clue. I'm really curious.

I didn't read any posts that sounded like someone was out to get another. Maybe I read them wrong. :dunno

I gotta ask Joker who are you? You said half the board already knows who you are and by your username I have no clue. I'm really curious.

I just meant that he seemed to be getting defensive about some people just having a little fun, that's all.

Anyway, back to the Ninja Viper. He's awesome.

I have been selling/trading collectibles online for about 10 years. I know alot of the people on this board because they have bought things off me on other boards in that time.

Also, I am a painter and I do alot of business with the sculptors that are commissioned by the statue and toy companies.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I have been around along time and know alot of people.

I have been selling/trading collectibles online for about 10 years. I know alot of the people on this board because they have bought things off me on other boards in that time.

Also, I am a painter and I do alot of business with the sculptors that are commissioned by the statue and toy companies.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I have been around along time and know alot of people.

How are we supposed to know any of that when you are hiding behind the most over-used avatar/screenname on the internet right now?? Throw a rock in any direction and chances are it'll hit some kid posting online somewhere as "Joker so-and-so" with a Ledger Joker avatar. So, how is anyone supposed to know who you are or what you have to add to the discourse?

I dont really care if anyone in this thread knows me. That is not why Im hear. If I want to talk to the people I know I will go elsewhere (no offense). I just wanted to talk and interact with some MATURE G.I. Joe collectors. That is the ONLY reason I am here. So if anyone wants to communicate with me as a mature adult then I welcome it, and the other guys can just join my ignore list.

I just am shocked that the mods allow these bad seeds to represent this board the way they do. Most the other boards I am on these guys would be booted off in seconds. Maybe thats why they are not on them, who knows.

Oh, and just for the record. I have been using this exact same username for like 10 years.

I really do want to interact with some mature Joe collectors though. If anyone out there knows where I can go and do that then please PM me and tell me where that is. I really have not followed G.I. Joe stuff at all but they were my favorite toy as a kid and Im wanting to get into collecting Sideshow G.I. Joe and maybe the 25th anniversary stuff but I dont know for sure yet about those. Im thinking I might just want to keep my collecting high end and original stuff.

I dont really care if anyone in this thread knows me. That is not why Im hear. If I want to talk to the people I know I will go elsewhere (no offense). I just wanted to talk and interact with some MATURE G.I. Joe collectors. That is the ONLY reason I am here. So if anyone wants to communicate with me as a mature adult then I welcome it, and the other guys can just join my ignore list.

I just am shocked that the mods allow these bad seeds to represent this board the way they do. Most the other boards I am on these guys would be booted off in seconds. Maybe thats why they are not on them, who knows.

Oh, and just for the record. I have been using this exact same username for like 10 years.

I really do want to interact with some mature Joe collectors though. If anyone out there knows where I can go and do that then please PM me and tell me where that is. I really have not followed G.I. Joe stuff at all but they were my favorite toy as a kid and Im wanting to get into collecting Sideshow G.I. Joe and maybe the 25th anniversary stuff but I dont know for sure yet about those. Im thinking I might just want to keep my collecting high end and original stuff.

You'd have to first act mature to be treated as such. And from all I've seen in your few posts is a childish egotist who's quick to put two people who fit the requested bill on ignore because he can't handle even the slightest bit of cynicism. But you also stated, "I don't care if anybody in this thread knows me." Do you even know what you want? :dunno

show us some of your work joker

Back