1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they usually announce the price before its available to order? I just started collecting these like a week or 2 ago so Im playing catch up.

Thanks

when we get a full reveal???

Tomorrow. Priority Pre-Order for SDCC 2011 Attendees is tomorrow.

I could have sworn that Sideshow posted product pics a few days before SDCC pre-orders, and I was hoping we'd get a reveal today, but I was wrong.

Do they usually announce the price before its available to order? I just started collecting these like a week or 2 ago so Im playing catch up.

Thanks

I'd estimate $139.99. The last G.I. Joe SDCC EX, Crimson Cobra Commander, was $10 more than the original blue release ($109.99 vs. $99.99).

Hey All!

Noticed a few questions regarding Pre-Order dates, picture reveals, etc. Visit the link below, and you'll discover all the Pre-Order dates for our 2011 SDCC Exclusives. The full picture reveal of these items will be posted as we get closer to each products Pre-Order date.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34477

-SideshowAlex :)

:rotfl

I guess I read what I wanted to read. I thought the PPO was April 19 and April 20. Just a month ahead. :rotfl

Thanks guys! Im looking forward to getting my collection brought up to date. If anyone has any extras they want to sell then please get in touch with me.

Thanks Again
Allen

That's good.

Since you are so smart! Will you tell me how to block you? With all the collecting, sculpting and painting forums I am on I have never felt a need to learn how to block disrespectful people who make themselves feel like they matter by ganging up on the "new guy" on an internet forum. Congratulations and I hope you couple of guys feel like your life has meaning now.

Anyways, Im still looking forward to meeting some respectful Joe collectors once that I figure out who the bad seeds are.

picture.php

Im going to laugh my butt of one day when you really regret acting like such a childish internet tough guy because I have something you really want. Then whos going to have hurt feelings? Just because I just signed up here doesnt mean Im new to the industry. Half the people on this board already know me and Im sure they would tell you that you have already screwed yourself out of getting anything from me in the future. Oh well, thats more for the other people.

Now please tell me how to block you? Seriously, I dont know how. Or someone else can tell me too.

Back