1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with some love....
we can have a more classic take on him...
a really quick mock up..collar that i have isnt the right one...and will be painted black on the back...

10363964_10202261115304464_7298171620216637336_n_zpsce8b5de0.jpg

i went back and re-read some older posts about ideas on it...so this is where im at....anyone interested in the suit and collar..lmk

i can offer them up in shiny spandex or matte spandex...and i have 3 sizes that i can use..
kp02, HT t800 body(model in pic) or joe sized...

a little tip you might want to cut collar gradually thinner twords the abs. if cut just right and applied it will create curve naturally

the colar is about how i sketched mine on paper so all you need is seam allowance and your good to go.

Just get my destro today, looks better when swapping the black coat with medicom comic ver. Blade

Anyone else have the unfortunate luck with both of those little magnets on the holster coming off, like the first time they touched it? This is the first time Ive ever had any issue with an item coming defective from sideshow, do I just email customer service a picture and ask for a replacement? Thanks for your help guys!

Anyone else have the unfortunate luck with both of those little magnets on the holster coming off, like the first time they touched it? This is the first time Ive ever had any issue with an item coming defective from sideshow, do I just email customer service a picture and ask for a replacement? Thanks for your help guys!

Yes, I just super-glued them back on...seems like a sticking issue,but once I separated the magnets and reglued,it seems to be fine now

Why does everyone hate the vest so much? I think it works really well. About the only thing I would have added would be some red lining across the horizontal seam or down the middle seam

Why does everyone hate the vest so much? I think it works really well. About the only thing I would have added would be some red lining across the horizontal seam or down the middle seam

Because Destro doesn't wear a life preserver. Dork thinks he's gonna drown.

Yes, I just super-glued them back on...seems like a sticking issue,but once I separated the magnets and reglued,it seems to be fine now

Thanks Teemu, I was thinking the same but was a little nervous trying, knowing that it worked for someone else makes me feel more comfortable.

Back