1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, wish there was more hands with Destro... would be nice to pose him with the case and gun.

Waiting for mine to ship.....it says "shipping soon" since Wednesday and nothing since....Ugh the torture lol:impatient:
Any body else have this?

Here's my 2 pennies worth, How come no one seems to get that the standard head is based on the Cartoon version of Destro and the EX head is based on the Comic one? Yeah the eyebrow is raised but that's how he was in the series. As a "Commanding look" I think he looks cool although I think the majority of collectors will swap it out for the Ex head as it just looks like a more quality piece with the 3 piece design. The more I read each thread about the SSC Joe line the more I just see people just hating any kind of "Artistic licence" that has gone into it by Sideshow. I now own 18 figures in the line and each has a certain quality or gimmick to make it stand out. If these figures were truly just 1/6th scale versions of the original 3 3/4 scale figures I wouldn't have bothered with any! Literally for the last 100 pages all that I'm reading is about how crap the standard head looks, how crap his suit looks, how crap his case is, blah blah blah, If you don't like it just don't buy it! I joined this site to see how the community was responding to these figures but to be honest all this negativity just makes me want to go back to collecting in private and keeping any opinion I have to myself! Surely if Sideshow themselves were to read back though this thread it'd start them thinking that maybe the Joe line should be fazed out? Which I really hope doesn't happen! I'm not done giving them my money yet!

:clap

I joined this site to see how the community was responding to these figures but to be honest all this negativity just makes me want to go back to collecting in private and keeping any opinion I have to myself!

parting+fantastic.gif

If you think this is a good figure please keep your opinions to yourself. Internet forums are designed for ranters and complainers. So suck it up or shut it up.

I was waiting for inhand pics. Thanks irezumi! Destro ordered:yess: I like the exclusive sculpt and didn't want to miss out. Used my 70 dollars in reward points so he wasn't too expensive.

ydunuba8.jpg

Took about 30 min and lots of neck modification but got him on a ttm-20 and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took about 30 min and lots of neck modification but got him on a ttm-20 and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Despite all the hate, I think this figure has a lot of potential.

If you get some time, Would you mind showing a pic of him next to some other joes?

Back