1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like a DDP interpretation. Again, Sideshows Destro is no less an abomination than the ROC Destro. Actually, I'd even go so far as to say it's even moreso given he's supposed to fit in with Joes that look closer to their original interpretations whereas at least the movie version was invented to fit in with a redesigned team.

looks like Destro to me :dunno

:lol You could slap wax lips around a chrome trailer hitch, back up 20 feet and make the same claim. :lol

Well for such a crappy looking piece,it sure seems to be selling ;)

I'd say there are more Folks here ordering it than not ordering it..

plus reading comments on other forums...it's selling regardless of the 5-6 people who are complaining about it over and over

Well for such a crappy looking piece,it sure seems to be selling ;)

I'd say there are more Folks here ordering it than not ordering it..

plus reading comments on other forums...it's selling regardless of the 5-6 people who are complaining about it over and over

You mistake complacency for enthusiasm. I've read more, "Ordered. This is likely the only Destro Sideshow is going to do." posts, than, "Oh **** YEAH! HE MAKES ME HORNY!" posts. :lol I'm willing to bet the other forums are the same.

You mistake complacency for enthusiasm. I've read more, "Ordered. This is likely the only Destro Sideshow is going to do." posts, than, "Oh **** YEAH! HE MAKES ME HORNY!" posts. :lol I'm willing to bet the other forums are the same.

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS NEW AND FANTASTIC DESTRO 1/6th SCALE ACTION FIGURE.....I FEEL LIKE MY EYEBALLS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE IN RAINBOWS OF HAPPINESS AND UNICORNS! GOD BLESS YOU SIDESHOW!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU COBRA!!!!!!! AND MAY GOD BLESS US ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!

Not ordered.

you-have-chosen-wisely-o.gif

If I cashed in some points I could get the Ex for a good price which would make me less annoyed with the way Destro turned out. I keep envisioning Baroness and Cobra Commander without Destro and it just doesn't work in my display. I may have to bite the bullet and get this guy... using points at least. Off to sleep on it. A few hours ago I refused, now I'm pondering. Lol who knows what a few days will bring.

Last edited:
warning don't buy the figure stand when you look at the size chart it barely fits in the guys palm, and barely fit on the chart at all. made for 1/39th scale figures. ha ha

Ordered the EX, but used $50 in rewards to bring the price to a point I am happy with because I'm in this line for the long haul.

Definitely going to swap the body for the bare chest/medallion look! :D

I think youll see a lot of ppl putting in on a TT and going bare chested as noted above.

Back