1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh_please_gif_by_kimminjung-d4bdrwy.gif

destro, major bludd, and storm shadow are only left. cobra commander, joe colton,are sold out and baroness is on waitlist so they need to pull out some new joes

Destro was half off today, so I figured why not for $90. Lots of bashing needed to make him presentable, esp without the exclusive head, but can prob throw something together decent with the extra $70 or whatever I didn't use to buy him. SHRUG.

Congrats, that's a great price!!
I'm one of the few who thinks the SSC Destro looks pretty good (albeit he could use more bulk) when placed in context with the rest of the line.
Destro4.jpg
Although there have been some decent customs done, I still haven't seen one that I like significantly more than the SSC one. And the accessories are great. I love the little blueprints for the HISS and FANG...

Attachments

• Destro2.jpg
    Destro2.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 354
I happen to like him too. Granted it's just a nod to the original, but SSC produced a more modern version. JMO

Rick

Ya, I still really enjoy the SSC Cobra line. I'm only disappointed that I never picked up the Cobra Soldier or Officer.... they just got too expensive....

Ya, I still really enjoy the SSC Cobra line. I'm only disappointed that I never picked up the Cobra Soldier or Officer.... they just got too expensive....

I have a couple of Cobra troopers, an officer, a desert trooper, and desert officer, all of which I'm selling. All are loose, and none are complete. Hit me up if you're interested.

Back