1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm The local toys r us is selling dc direct watchmen rorshac figs at discount, gonna have to pick one up and try the true 1/6th scale!!!

Where is this head from?

Untitled-1.jpg

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Eric

its a very cool head eh... It one of HANOUMAN's amazing sculpts which I shrank down... Love it... I will post some more pics later

Thats the great thing about GW, tons and tons of cool sourcing materials to go by.

Also saying a sad goodbye to my first ever marine the Vet Sarg.... he is going to a good home :)

marine1248.jpg

marine1247.jpg

Few more shots of the Templar....

marine1289.jpg

marine1290.jpg

marine1291.jpg

Wow, nice work on a very cool Chapter. I haven't actively played 40K since the 90s, but seeing your models always gives me good memories. :clap

hanouman is an absolute genius at sculpting and I agree his style fits perfectly with these. These are all brilliant by the way. The only thing that would make them cooler is if they were in my living room :)

Cheers guys

some more pics... Added some blood splatters..

marine1299.jpg

marine1300.jpg

marine1301.jpg

marine1302.jpg

marine1303.jpg

marine1304.jpg

marine1305.jpg

Need to work on the backpack now. Gonna add a plate to the top

marine1306.jpg

Good work you prong. Beautiful work. Now take those knickers off ya bonce and go put the shopping away.

Cheers dear.... yeah gonna put the shopping away now and put the ribenna back now i have added the blood spatters... may be I should get the tomato sauce out now :)

You would be too if you didn't insist on getting brazillian's from your house boy Wang, you depilated ball bag!

Back