1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OW TROusERS!! Thunder bloomers that Grey Knight turned out tip top love all the little swirly details they really bring it to life.... NICE ONE

687fb5b2.jpg

He's getting closer...

Cheers guys :) Just spent all of today painting up his hand and gun arm. It's getting there ... finally! Lol

wow man he's looking awesome :)

b82e0be8.jpg

Thanks CBob. It's mainly down to you mate ;) Those chest and shoulder upgrades were inspired. Here's another teaser...
Still need to assemble him, touch up the paint & weathering some more and put together his belt and skirt :)

Last edited:
Hey Ben... well I use some regular elastic.. glue it to the inside.. it holds it up a treat..

ignore the mis cast.. but you can see the elastic

marine1081.jpg

I think Lord Ragnor had the right idea. Cut a slit and feed it through. I don't trust superglue over the long term

thanks Wanderer, and yeah it stays alot better if you cut a slit in the resin , kind of like dig a trench, then poke the elastic into it with a lil super glue, that seems to be holding real well for me

Hi guys,

not sure if the answer is somewhere in this thread so please forgive me but are you selling your figs ? And if so for how much ?

I was once an afficionado of W40K in my early years (OK I am old as I started in the '80 with the first edition) and after checking your works here I feel tempted by a 1:6 scale Marine. I have sold everything I had when I get married (even my armorcast Titans :slap) and I now feel nostalgic about this universe. I am sure you can understand what I mean.

Thanks for letting me know.

phil

Hi guys,

not sure if the answer is somewhere in this thread so please forgive me but are you selling your figs ? And if so for how much ?

I was once an afficionado of W40K in my early years (OK I am old as I started in the '80 with the first edition) and after checking your works here I feel tempted by a 1:6 scale Marine. I have sold everything I had when I get married (even my armorcast Titans :slap) and I now feel nostalgic about this universe. I am sure you can understand what I mean.

Thanks for letting me know.

phil

PM Dorgmal Snow :peace

Yeah dorgsie will square you away, hes master of rustling up some armour for people. A real gent ( :

Back