1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1030183.jpg

P1030180.jpg

P1030162.jpg

P1030161.jpg

P1030184.jpg

P1030160.jpg

P1030159.jpg

P1030157.jpg

P1030148.jpg

P1030156.jpg

Super duper work everyone! Each individual and unique. Top drawer :D
CBob, what was the website called wear you got those rivet/studs from?? Lost the link you PM'd me :(
Cheers m 8

Wow , CBob , that Ultra is the business . I've a Power Glove on my shopping list !

Fantastic stuff guys! I finally busted out my armor to start having a go at it, but taking a different route than most. Pics soon.

Just started to make a couple of new moulds for ones that have failed and very excited to be making a Marine for El Calvo!! Gonna put into practice everything I have learn so far :)

Also started to cast up bits for TGOD and JEDIGUY. I will post pics as we go.

Got my Blood Angel from Crimsonbob Today and all I can say is WOW what a great figure. I hope to post some pics soon.
He's going to look awesome with my Ultramarine that Dorgmal Snow is going to make for me.

Well the parts are in the post my friend :)

El Calvo your Ultra marine is well under way and is the one in the middle with the blue helm. I am gonna repaint most of the bottom half and make some decals for the knees. I also want to add detailing to the armour now I have figured it out.

I have also started another marine and I think I want to make him a Blood Angel of some sort, or a Blood Raven... I just know I want to make a Red one :).

marine539.jpg

marine537.jpg

marine538.jpg

marine540.jpg

Wow everytime I come back to this thread, I see amazing stuff. Dorgmal, those shelves are amazing man. Damn really really impressive.

Back