1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The toy gods was good to me today. I just order E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster using the 25% off and a free key chain.

I did say it was only worth $100 to me, in the end $120. Its all good.

Well guys I'm getting my second snow trooper wed. But this one I'm getting for free! I accidentally placed an order for the e web cannon last week using the avenger coupon, and as soon as sideshow opened on the west coast I called and cancelled the order. And by the end of the day I got an email from sideshow stating they were offering me a free trooper or 15% of the e web, an of course I chose the trooper. That's pretty awesome!

Just curious , where are you getting these coupon codes from? A 25% discount would be nice on this trooper!

SU1HMDEyNTYtMjAxMzA1MDUtMjEzMy5qcGc_zps66d4435e.jpg

Let me guess...pin hole camera?
Great pic.

Well guys I'm getting my second snow trooper wed. But this one I'm getting for free! I accidentally placed an order for the e web cannon last week using the avenger coupon, and as soon as sideshow opened on the west coast I called and cancelled the order. And by the end of the day I got an email from sideshow stating they were offering me a free trooper or 15% of the e web, an of course I chose the trooper. That's pretty awesome!

That's crazy! You must have been their 1 millionth customer or something. I wish I could get something for free just by placing an order and then cancelling.

sorry if someone asked this already, what mods are 'must-dos' for this? finally getting my snowies in 1 week..TIA

I just got it this morning and the first thing I did was to swap the pro body to a Hot Toys narrow. I also turned the belt around. As someone else mentioned Sideshow put the belt upsidedown.

5813W-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:
The belt on my exclusive is the right-way up, just like in the 1:1 photo. What mine did come with is a terrible chemical stink. I'm going to have to display it out of the box soon to make sure the off-gassing can finish up. ;)

The belt on my exclusive is the right-way up, just like in the 1:1 photo. What mine did come with is a terrible chemical stink. I'm going to have to display it out of the box soon to make sure the off-gassing can finish up. ;)

Are the pouches supposed to have the stitch facing the same way? I just noticed that it has the same side pouches as boba Fett, but the stitch on his run opposite.

My Exc. finally got here (flexpay) and he really is impressive. I think I'll have to get another one-- two would be ideal.

Back