1:6 SCALE VAN. where can i find one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BISHART

Super Freak
Reaction score
i can find 1:6 scale military vehicles no problem, but i REALLY want to find a 1:6 scale VAN, preferably WHITE like the one in the beggining of THE DARK KNIGHT. if i ever get my hands on a scarecrow he would look awesome stepping out of the back. plus, my original costume bats would love to attach to the side of it. haha

anyone know where i can find this? it must exist. i saw a while ago a pic of 2face in the back of a van from milk magazine... but thats my only lead.

any help would be great!

good call. maybe. usually they are missing a whole side or something. ill look though.

found an escalade...

suv-1.jpg

The only 1/6 van I know of was the Herbie the Love Bug remote control volkswagon van put out a few years ago, seen here (that's just a random image I found using Google search). The van also apparently came with a different pick up bed type back end and in orange and red. I don't think the doors open, by the way.

Sean

The only 1/6 van I know of was the Herbie the Love Bug remote control volkswagon van put out a few years ago, seen here (that's just a random image I found using Google search). The van also apparently came with a different pick up bed type back end and in orange and red. I don't think the doors open, by the way.

Sean

hhhhmmm were getting closer!

A 1:6 van has been long overdue for collectors. As was said, Barbie/Mattel has some offerings that can be made "useable" with some work but nothing that is ready to roll.

cox made a panel van that ran on "gas"......but finding one would probably be a challenge as it was from the 70's. ebay maybe?

Back