1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
I'm from the Netherlands and new to this forum.
After seeing some of your work on this forum (and the lack of Smallville merchandise) I recently decided to make my own custom Clark Kent.

I based him on the "Always hold on to Smallville" scene from the series finale in which Clark is handed the Superman suit by Jonathan Kent.

I used the Tom Welling head from Headplay, and a wide shouldered body (not sure which company made it), which I got of ebay, as well as the clothes.
The Superman suit is of a second-hand Superman Returns figure which I got at a local fleamarket.

This is my very first attempt at a custom figure so I hope you like it.

DUDE!!! BRAVO!!!

:fireworks:fireworks

Something I'm working on for my personal collection. I'll make a new copy with a better material with hopefully less air bubbles. Then I have to figure out how to get the proper costume.
Picture019-3_zps251571e6.jpg
[/URL]

Very cool.
got any close-ups of the head? Or a WIP of the sculpt in progress?

oh, its not my own sculpt. I just made a mold off the gentle giant studios sculpt and sculpted in the eyebrows to make it meaner looking. i'm gonna buy a better cast material I've used before that's close to what HT uses. ill post a better pic, once I get the new head. Seeing the movie just got me excited and posted an early version. :D

nice stands barry, let me know if you are selling any, are you keeping the stand red or doing the s?

nice stands barry, let me know if you are selling any, are you keeping the stand red or doing the s?

Thanks a lot.
I'm tempted to add yellow vinyl on the red stand to raise the yellow part.
But for now i was going to leave it red.
If i thought anyone else would want such a large S-shield(With or without the S itself), i'd make a new one for casting.
As for the large shield that the Routh Superman is on now, that would take a fair bit of resin to cast.
But i am open to making it if i can get even 5 people who want one.
If anyone's interested, let me know.
I could have the S raised and maybe do three styles for the top(Reeve, Routh and Cavill)

Wow, that looks really great. I used the same Batman suit for my Flash, and I was thinking of using it for Shazam! but now your Superman has me thinking. One of the best suits I've seen for him blending the various types of "current' Superman suits.

Hi guys,
I wasn't really happy with the clothing of my very first custom figure, my Smallville Clark Kent from the series finale (which can be seen on page 34).
So I decided to look for new but similar clothing and found some.
Below are my new pictures.

Back