1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.
Noob alert, lol.
I am about to do a custom body sculpt of Superman flying in the Clark Kent suit, opening his shirt as a birthday present for my Brother. I am going to pick up a Reeve head for the sculpt, but i was wondering if anyone here has ever seen a decent Routh sculpt around?(Just so they could be interchangeable)
I am pretty much going with the Reeve one, but i thought that an alternate head would be good too.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, i would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance if anyone has any info.

Just wanted to share my latest sculpt. Since i missed the Jor el figure release I decided to do one of my own. I casted this in color and will probably recast my previous G. Reeves and do in a similar manner.

Picture276-1.jpg

Thanks guys.

I kept looking at the HT version last night and decided to make a few changes to the original sculpt and added some more jowls, so his face doesn't seem so long and thin. I'll mold the new one later this week and have it painted.

Finally was able to make a cast of the head with the changes. I'm happier with this one, jut need more practice on my painting.

Picture281.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool man. I'd like to see a Jor-El in the black courtroom attire with the white symbol. That would be a cool mod.

Here is my Smallville Blur.
IMG_9081.jpg

Still need some black shoes. Gave him some custom longer foot pegs.

Here's the very beginnings of my Kevin Spacey Lex Luthor. I have lots of dyeing and altering to do still

photo_1.jpg

And here's the beginnings of my Smallville Clark on a captain america body. I have to make the red leather jacket from Season 10 still but after that he's pretty much done
photo_2.jpg

Here's the very beginnings of my Kevin Spacey Lex Luthor. I have lots of dyeing and altering to do still

photo_1.jpg

And here's the beginnings of my Smallville Clark on a captain america body. I have to make the red leather jacket from Season 10 still but after that he's pretty much done
photo_2.jpg

If that red leather jacket comes out nice ill buy one and a lot of others up here probably would too. Can't wait to see some progress pics.

Not my auction, so don't know if posting the link is permitted, but I was browsing ebay and found an Amazing custom Superman from the upcoming Man Of Steel movie. Just type in Hot Toys Man Of Steel in the search.

That was posted by a member here a while back. Can't remember who it was, tho. Cool custom.

That is a pretty cool custom but it looks like it needs more height and bigger arms.

If that red leather jacket comes out nice ill buy one and a lot of others up here probably would too. Can't wait to see some progress pics.

Thanks man. Not sure if I'd be able to make a lot for others though just b/c of time constraints I have. I will try though if there's a good response. :)

anyone know where i can buy a headplay smallville head, i ordered one from ebay from them but i got a message today that they sold out before i ordered and now 4 days later only noticed my order, so i am looking for one, and i all ready checked ebay but nothing... any help will be welcomed

Back