1/6 scale peter cushing as prof. van helsing, hammer horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi

i did a quick repaint of the star wars moff tarkin head and fitted it to a sideshow body of spike :) one of my favourites this

DSCF2823Correction.jpg

DSCF2825Correction.jpg

DSCF2829.jpg

Looks good, too bad the Hasbro sculpt isn't a bit better. I'm very excited about Sideshow releasing him at some point.

i know :( its a shame but you gotta work with what you have at the time :) i do have a very nice sculpt of peter cushing at 1/6 scale from a model of dr frankenstein which i could use

are sideshow releasing him as a figure?

thanks! :)

yeah i know its a shame the problem is i think different studios own different films plus what with hammer horror comming back hammer may want to hold on to certain licences. i wouldnt count a figure cushing out tho i believe we will see one in the future. a company called product enterprises were going to make one of peter cushing as baron frankenstein but there figure of chris lee count dracula didnt sell as well as they`d hoped so they put it on hold.

Nice job on Van Helsing! That Christopher Lee Dracula is also is great figure, one of my favorites. I really wish they'd do some more Hammer Horror figures like that.

That looks great. I just got my Lee Dracula and was planning something similar. Now I know what it might look like. Where did you get the clothes, somekind of Civil War set?

yeah the coat is a civil war great coat. the pants are from the doc holliday as is the white shirt, sideshow figure,the waistcoat is from a set i got from a hong kong ebayer, the body is the human spike figure

pmsl! and i table to run across? :D maybe get some candle sticks in scale for him to cross as well hell why not go the hole hog and make castle dracula too! :rotfl

Hey! This is a grail figure of mine! VERY nice job!
And yeah, keep in mind a Sideshow Tarkin head for future use! It should scale in better too, when there is one.
But yeah, this figure is super! Where on earth did you get that cool coat/cloak? It rocks!
Great job! Love the set immensely!

Great custom love, and a very creative use of that character head. Love it! :D

holmes is in the works :) i have the outfit im just waiting for the pipe and the deestalker to be made :). i got the moff tarkin head cast in resin a few times and so far i have made sherlock holmes and cushing from dr who and the daleks. once the deertalker has been made il post some photos of holmes complete :)

Hey! This is a grail figure of mine! VERY nice job!
And yeah, keep in mind a Sideshow Tarkin head for future use! It should scale in better too, when there is one.
But yeah, this figure is super! Where on earth did you get that cool coat/cloak? It rocks!
Great job! Love the set immensely!

hi les :D love the website by the way its been a great insperation for me :) when i stated out making this figure i didnt really know anything about 1/6 scale as i was more used to 5" scale customs. i did set out looking and hoping for a moff tarkin sideshow figure but just couldnt find one which really suprised me!. i was happy that i found the hasbro one which besides his HUGE! melon sized head works well enough once the clothes are on him :)

the coat/ cloak is a civil war great coat i bought from an american ebayer for about $18.00 i think it also came with a grey civil war waistcoat i believe

Last edited:
Back